Name: Team PIVX competitive softball team
Term: 2 cycles
Cycle Amnt: 1300 PIV
Total Amnt: 2600 PIV
Author: TeamPIVX
Receiver: TeamPIVX
Address: TBA
Created: 06/05/2019

The goal of this proposal is to get buzz for PIVX in the real world. As funny as slow pitch softball sounds. It is a very competitive scene with many corporate and small sponsors. If the funding for this proposal is approved, the initial tasks would be to cover tournament entry and uniform costs. Any remaining PIV could be used to compensate players of high caliber or saved for the future.

I've been assembling players for the team with pro and collegiate baseball experience that now play softball here in Central Florida. Next would be to compete in weekly USSSA tournaments that are hosted all over the state for the next 6 weeks. The ranking process can be found at the USSSA website. Each tournament entry is $350. Uniforms consisting of hat and jersey with PIVX logo will and website will cost $400 with a roster of 13 players on the team. The only are other costs would include protests which are $100. Any prizes won will be liquidated for currency and converted to PIVX. If this endeavor is successful another proposal will be submitted at a later date. If not, no new proposal will be submitted after the 2 months are up. Personally since I hold PIV. I'm not looking for compensation. I would like to see PIVX be showcased through softball and players for this team essentially would be ambassadors for PIVX and get PIVX some buzz in the physical world. There are 3 tournaments in the next 2 months including the state tournament. The next tournament is on the 29th of June. Any questions or suggestions?

BUDGET:

1400 PIVX
3 tournaments x $350

535 PIVX
Uniforms $400

Remaining PIVX: Price fluctuations, protest fees of $100 compensation to MVP caliber players. Any prizes of value to be converted back to PIVX

Last edited:
I think you may be confused about the cycle length. Our budget cycles are roughly every ~30 days, not every week.

You also need to give a complete and concise accounting breakdown of exactly where the requested funds would be going.

I think you may be confused about the cycle length. Our budget cycles are roughly every ~30 days, not every week.

You also need to give a complete and concise accounting breakdown of exactly where the requested funds would be going.
I will adjust it.

Code:
Title: Sponsorship of TeamPIVX
Name: Team PIVX competitive softball team
Term: 2 cycles
Cycle Amnt: 1300 PIV
Total Amnt: 2600 PIV
Author: TeamPIVX
Receiver: TeamPIVX
Address: TBA
Created: 06/05/2019

The goal of this proposal is to get buzz for PIVX in the real world. As funny as slow pitch softball sounds. It is a very competitive scene with many corporate and small sponsors. If the funding for this proposal is approved, the initial tasks would be to cover tournament entry and uniform costs. Any remaining PIV could be used to compensate players of high caliber or saved for the future.

I've been assembling players for the team with pro and collegiate baseball experience that now play softball here in Central Florida. Next would be to compete in weekly USSSA tournaments that are hosted all over the state for the next 6 weeks. The ranking process can be found at the USSSA website. Each tournament entry is $350. Uniforms consisting of hat and jersey with PIVX logo will and website will cost $400 with a roster of 13 players on the team. The only are other costs would include protests which are $100. Any prizes won will be liquidated for currency and converted to PIVX. If this endeavor is successful another proposal will be submitted at a later date. If not, no new proposal will be submitted after the 2 months are up. Personally since I hold PIV. I'm not looking for compensation. I would like to see PIVX be showcased through softball and players for this team essentially would be ambassadors for PIVX and get PIVX some buzz in the physical world. There are 3 tournaments in the next 2 months including the state tournament. The next tournament is on the 29th of June. Any questions or suggestions?

BUDGET:

1400 PIVX
3 tournaments x $350

535 PIVX
Uniforms $400

Remaining PIVX: Price fluctuations, protest fees of $100 compensation to MVP caliber players. Any prizes of value to be converted back to PIVX
Would the merch shop be able to sell hats and jerseys so the TeamPIVX funds will be used there and then there will be an official jersey for everyone in the community and TeamPIVX.