What's new

Coinroom is Closed , remove exchange link from PIVX Homepage

Ted

New Pivian
Hi, coinroom.com is since 6 weeks Closed , please remove the Exchange link from Pivix Homepage

Screenshot:

by the way, Copy& Paste of Pics directly in EditWindow , works fine. Nice

Since 2 months no one has managed to correct the mistake, very bad advertising for pivx community and Support :(

on , German Page still visible !! if u click coinroom link , u see page with info Coinroom is
Bankruptcy.
Bad bad advertising for pivx ......

Link on exchange page and the how to buy link will be removed today on the German page.and we’ll scrap the other pages as well. They should be a global item so that needs to be fixed. Thanks!

Link on exchange page and the how to buy link will be removed today on the German page.and we’ll scrap the other pages as well. They should be a global item so that needs to be fixed. Thanks!
today is English sidt Coinroom link free only, u can check all other Espaniol, German, tchech..... all other have a still a link to Coinroom.... My first post is 6 Month ago !!
Let me know, what is the problem to remove this link?

These areas on these pages can not be “global Items” as they are manually translated by actual translators. Any further discrepancies or changes to non English pages, please message me or @Hanna who can fix them. Please review the German home page again. The screen shots help, Thanks!