Name: PIVX-Spanish-v4
Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amnt: 1217
Total Amnt: 3651
Author: ONeZetty
Receiver:ONeZetty
Address: DHB3Ju2HQLiz6ck8tTaN3gcdgbWbnNEHv5

Hello everyone, this is ONeZetty!

This is the Proposal for the next budget of the PIVXpress in Spanish for October, November and December 2019. My last proposal was fully funded, and the Spanish community is starting to a grow, thanks to the great support of all the community, developers, marketing team, and all the PIVX family, I think this is only the beginning, every day we have more and more PIVians from all of LATAM, but I think we can do better. Now we integrate Pablo (Criptocuba) in the PIVX Spanish Team, he is making small video capsules about the PIVX Community news.

I'm preparing a full report of my last proposal, with all the results, but you can see a partial report here:
In this new proposal the PIVX Spanish Team grew to 8 members:
  • Michael Mitnick
  • MariiChuy
  • SamGiset
  • Niklaus22
  • memes777
  • Criptocuba
  • Cacalillos
  • ONeZetty
I'm asking for 3650 PIV or 1217 PIV monthly for 3 months:

Code:
600 PIV for ONeZetty host of the PIVXspress in Spanish
600 PIV for Michael Mitnick Spanish trade analyzer
300 PIV for MariiChuy: Spanish PIVX Instagram
300 PIV for MariiChuy: Spanish PIVX Steemit
300 PIV for SamGiset: SQP Videos the Spanish PIVX DYK
300 PIV for Criptocuba: PIVX Community Videos
300 PIV for Niklaus22: Graphic designer and image-maker
300 PIV for Cacalillos: Consulting and Support in the PIVX Spanish Community
300 PIV for ONeZetty: Spanish PIVX Twitter
300 PIV for ONeZetty: Video producer, editing and upload the videos and management of the Spanish team
50 PIV for the fee proposal.

I will continue to be in charge to measure the quality of the videos and the post, and I will make some corrections if it is needed. I will lead this small team but they will receive my full support if they decide to abandon the project, make their own proposal or stop doing it altogether. In that case, I will look for a substitute and save those PIV.

LOVE 💜: mnbudgetvote many 83e73274b007f245cdde716d0bafb9550449e0dffe8c3f6edc91771df5f16bce yes

MEH 💔: mnbudgetvote many 83e73274b007f245cdde716d0bafb9550449e0dffe8c3f6edc91771df5f16bce no

PIVX Central: https://pivxcentral.org/view-proposal?id=192

Check our links:

¿Por qué PIVX? https://porquepivx.com/

Muchas gracias!!!
ONeZetty

Last edited:
Saludos comunidad. ✌
Me siento muy conforme con la integración del equipo y la proyección de PIVX en la comunidad LATAM. Podemos dar más, hacer más... por mi parte, sigo comprometida con el team que se ha conformando. Gracias Zetty por la oportunidad, la experiencia en PIVX me ha sido muy positiva. Eres un excelente mentor, como dices esto es solo el comienzo. Seguimos trabajando, seguimos creciendo. #KeepItPurple!

What excellent news. Thank you PIVX and @ONeZetty and the whole team for such an incredible experience in this ecosystem. The formation and growth of the team is becoming more solid and efficient. Definitely PIVX has become an important pillar in my life and I never thought something like this would happen. I hope to continue communicating everything necessary to the community in Spanish and other languages. A hug for everyone and may the upward trend be with you.

Qué excelente noticia. Gracias PIVX, OneZetty y a todo el equipo por tan increíble experiencia en este ecosistema. La formación y el crecimiento del equipo cada vez es más sólida y eficiente. Definitivamente PIVX se ha convertido en un pilar importante en mi vida y jamás creí que algo así pasara. Espero seguir comunicando todo lo que sea necesario a la comunidad en español y de otras lenguas. Un abrazo para todos y que la tedencia alcista esté con ustedes.

Code:
Title: PIVX Spanish Team v4

This is the Proposal Discussions for the next budget of the PIVXpress in Spanish for October, November and December 2019. My last proposal was fully funded, and the Spanish community is growing, every day we have more and more PIVians from all of LATAM.

I'm preparing a full report of my last proposal, with all the results, but you can see a partial report here:
The Spanish community is starting to a grownup, thanks to the great support of all the community, developers, marketing team, and all the PIVX family, but I think this is only the beginning.

Now we integrate Pablo (Criptocuba) in the PIVX Spanish Team, he is making small video capsules about the PIVX Community news.

• Michael Mitnick
  • MariiChuy
  • SamGiset
  • Niklaus22
  • memes777
  • Criptocuba
  • Cacalillos
  • ONeZetty

I will be in charge to measure the quality of the videos and the post and I will make some correction if is needed, I will lead this small team but there will receive my full support if they like to abandon the project, make their own proposal or stop doing, in that case, I will look for a substitute and save those PIV.

Check our links:

Muchas gracias, ONeZetty!!!

Feel free to give your thoughts.
PIVX está más presente en el público hispanohablante gracias a todo el trabajo que se ha estado haciendo. Entusiasma mucho ver cada día un mayor número de PIVians en nuestra región interesados en el proyecto. Creo que hay muchísimo potencial aún por lo que es necesario continuar marchando con fuerza. Un agradecimiento al tío @ONeZetty, al resto del Staff por todo su trabajo, y toda la comunidad PIVX..

I have watched OneZetty since I was first introduced to PIVX 2 years ago, learning more from him than he will ever know. ;) The growth of his knowledge, energy, ideas and support of PIVX, is paramount to what we need in helping PIVX move forward. He is knowledgable in all of the areas of PIVX which shows in his PIVXpress videos, answering questions in Discord and promoting the LATAM PIVX team. Speaking of which, he has helped others not only learn about crypto and PIVX, he also supports their efforts in wanting to spread the word of PIVX. Well done OneZetty, well done!

Code:
Title: PIVX Spanish Team v4

This is the Proposal for the next budget of the PIVXpress in Spanish for October, November and December 2019. My last proposal was fully funded, and the Spanish community is starting to a grow, thanks to the great support of all the community, developers, marketing team, and all the PIVX family, I think this is only the beginning, every day we have more and more PIVians from all of LATAM, but I think we can do better. Now we integrate Pablo (Criptocuba) in the PIVX Spanish Team, he is making small video capsules about the PIVX Community news.

• Michael Mitnick
  • MariiChuy
  • SamGiset
  • Niklaus22
  • memes777
  • Criptocuba
  • Cacalillos
  • ONeZetty

Code:
600 PIV for ONeZetty host of the PIVXspress in Spanish
600 PIV for Michael Mitnick Spanish trade analyzer
300 PIV for MariiChuy: Spanish PIVX Instagram
300 PIV for MariiChuy: Spanish PIVX Steemit
300 PIV for SamGiset: SQP Videos the Spanish PIVX DYK
300 PIV for Criptocuba: PIVX Community Videos
300 PIV for Niklaus22: Graphic designer and image-maker
300 PIV for Cacalillos: Consulting and Support in the PIVX Spanish Community
300 PIV for ONeZetty: Spanish PIVX Twitter
300 PIV for ONeZetty: Video producer, editing and upload the videos and management of the Spanish team
50 PIV for the fee proposal.

I will continue to be in charge to measure the quality of the videos and the post, and I will make some corrections if it is needed. I will lead this small team but they will receive my full support if they decide to abandon the project, make their own proposal or stop doing it altogether. In that case, I will look for a substitute and save those PIV.

LOVE 💜: mnbudgetvote many 83e73274b007f245cdde716d0bafb9550449e0dffe8c3f6edc91771df5f16bce yes

MEH 💔: mnbudgetvote many 83e73274b007f245cdde716d0bafb9550449e0dffe8c3f6edc91771df5f16bce no

PIVX Central: https://pivxcentral.org/view-proposal?id=192

Check our links:

Muchas gracias!!!
ONeZetty
I love the energy, dedication, professionalism, and passion that all of you bring to PIVX. This is by far one amazing team that obviously enjoys promoting PIVX and believes in our community; as you can see from any of their posts/tweets. Keep it up guys! I feel honoured working alongside all of you.

hola ONeZetty.
Estaba tratando de comenzar un masternode,
Más tarde tuve problemas con mi billetera.
Desinstalé y reinstalé pero ya no puedo encontrar mi pivx.
Tengo la clave privada pero no entiendo cómo puedo usarla.
me puedes ayudar por favor

hola ONeZetty.
Estaba tratando de comenzar un masternode,
Más tarde tuve problemas con mi billetera.
Desinstalé y reinstalé pero ya no puedo encontrar mi pivx.
Tengo la clave privada pero no entiendo cómo puedo usarla.
me puedes ayudar por favor

Entra a nuestro Discord (discord.pivx.org) y ve a "support" y solicita ayuda ahí, si necesitas ayuda con el idioma, mencioname para que te ayude. NO ACEPTES SOPORTE POR DM!!!

October Youtube Report:

80 minutes of reproduction
5 Videos
98 Subscribers

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20191106234401.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-47-38.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-44-54.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-45-47.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20191106234401.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-47-38.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-45-47.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20191106234401.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-45-47.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-44-54.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2019-11-06 23-47-38.png

Last edited:
PIVX Spanish November Report

Youtube:

120 minutes of reproduction
4 Videos
105 Subscribers

Twitter:
63 Tweets
208,000 Tweet impressions
275 Visit to the profile
136 Mentions
33 New followers