Search results

1. L

Active PIVX Instagram and PIVXcommunity Twitter Social Media Management

Thank you for your comments. July had the same amount of tweets as June (more or less.) The impressions are due mostly to the tweets and July's didn't get as much engagement nor activity as June and August did. Where we doubled the tweets and had more engagement.
  2. L

Please find statistics of PIVXcommunity's growth below: :) "We're just getting started." Organic followers. Thank you! June July August Followers: 156 (+36 from May) 185 (+29 from June) 233 (+48 from July) Tweets: 145 164 241...
  3. L

Active PIVX Spanish Team v4

I have watched OneZetty since I was first introduced to PIVX 2 years ago, learning more from him than he will ever know. ;) The growth of his knowledge, energy, ideas and support of PIVX, is paramount to what we need in helping PIVX move forward. He is knowledgable in all of the areas of PIVX...
  4. L

Title: PIVX Instagram and PIVXcommunity Twitter Social Media Management Name: TWITTER-IG-201906 Term: 4 cycles Cycle Amount: 162.5 PIV Total Amount 650 PIV Author: @LeacyMcK Receiver: @LeacyMcK Address: D8D2mxVEmEK2BvVybpx7aejpF3PHMVnMy3 Created: July 02, 2019 Status: Proposal Hello PIVX...
  5. L

Draft PIVX Instagram and PIVXcommunity Social Media Management

Thank you @PIVXpixe, I am excited also. LOL Looking forward to hearing more about the PIVX foundation and how PIVXgives will help with its growth. :)
  6. L

Thank you @Hanna for all of your support, excellent mentoring of click up skills, ;) and being someone we all learn from, on a daily basis. I really appreciate your comment. Thank you.
  7. L

Thank you so much @ONeZetty for helping me by giving me the guidelines on how to do it and for your awesome support. :)
  8. L

Title: PIVX Instagram and PIVXcommunity Twitter Social Media Management Name: PIVX-IG-Twitter-Social-201906 Term: 4 cycles Cycle Amount: 162.5 PIV Total Amount 650 PIV Author: @LeacyMcK Receiver: @LeacyMcK Address: TBD Created: Jun 23, 2019 Status: Pre-Proposal Hello PIVX world, This is my...