Search results

1. Jeffrey

PIVX Core Wallet 3.3.0 Mandatory Release (06/18/2019)

There is a more recent update to this that is Mandatory https://forum.pivx.org/index.php?threads/pivx-core-wallet-3-4-0-mandatory-release-08-26-2019.398/ 3.4.0
  2. Jeffrey

Confirmed Stake(s) w/ 300+ confimations - Restart Wallet now Orphaned

Thats possibly due to you being on a fork at the time. Always check that your blockhash matches that of the explorers and that you always update to mandatory updates in time.
  3. Jeffrey

Can you check the transactions on our explorer found at explorer.pivx.org to see if they exist?
  4. Jeffrey

Active PIVXpress + DYK Videos - Jeffrey

Title: PIVXpress + DYK Videos - Jeffrey Name: PIVXpressreloaded Term: 3 Cycle Amnt: 3000 PIV Total Amnt: 9000 PIV Author: Jeffrey Receiver: Jeffrey + Rhubarbarian Address: D93kk7xf8nnyqPZ565XPUcnG1NMDnvJRYx Status: Draft Introduction: Hello everyone, You may remember @Snappy and the...
  5. Jeffrey

@MammyNunn Did you just update to 3.4.0? If you updated after the deadline you have ended up on a forked chain. Kindly follow the guide found on https://snapshots.pivx.org/
  6. Jeffrey

"mintablecoins": false

You are welcome :D should you need further assistance feel free to open a new thread.
  7. Jeffrey

Active PIVX System Administration and Support Management V2- Jeffrey

Title: PIVX System Administration and Support Management V2 Name: SystemAdmin201909 Term: 3 Cycles Cycle Amnt: 6000 Total Amnt: 18000 Author: Jeffrey Receiver:Jeffrey Address: D9FUWwn73mkwTNs28wWuCtwt2zNHtD5pqq Status: Draft Introduction: Hi everyone, First of all I would like to thank...
  8. Jeffrey

Hope all is resolved now?

Hope all is resolved now?
  9. Jeffrey

"mintablecoins": false

The new staking rule in place delays staking status by 600 blocks. So 600 x 60 seconds +- will need to pass before it becomes eligible
  10. Jeffrey

i want change to Magnum Wallet

It's a pleasure. If you need further assistance feel free to open a new thread.
  11. Jeffrey

i want change to Magnum Wallet

Hi there @Andreas You can use the following command listaddressgroupings This can be run from the PIVX debug console. It will show you all of your used PIVX addresses as well as their balances. We also are on Coinomi and we have an official Mobile wallet for both Android and iOS.
  12. Jeffrey

Active ZENZO Alliance P2

This proposal has now been submitted to the network and is ready to be voted on. Thanks for your support.
  13. Jeffrey

Ended PIVX Dev Servers (Aug - Oct 2019)

I agree with the above, thanks for all the hardwork you guys put in!
  14. Jeffrey

Restore wallet

This wallet you can't open, is it a previous backup? it should be working then with the password you set This issue may require more direct contact. Join our discord https://discord.pivx.org and message in the #support channel.
  15. Jeffrey

Wallet Restore

HI @kland, I'm only seeing this now due to me being overseas and quite busy catching up. Is this our mobile wallet or on the PC? If its the mobile wallet, simply installing the wallet it will ask you for the seed and you can restore from it
  16. Jeffrey

Active ZENZO Alliance P2

Title: ZENZO Alliance Phase 2 Name: ZENZO_Phase2 Term: 3 Cycles Cycle Amnt: 2500 Total Amnt: 7500 Author: Jeffrey Receiver:ZENZO Address: DBiwCnKo7uggkbQ4gcZSCZbZU9aMFrqXfj Status: Active Proposal Introduction / Overview: This proposal is an extension to our already passed and active...
  17. Jeffrey

Restore wallet

HI Geo. There is a possibility that your coins never existed as they were on a forked network. Always update to mandatory updates in time. However before we assume that the crypter.cpp error means your wallet.dat is corrupt, can you restore to a backup? Once you have done that let me know here...
  18. Jeffrey

Coinroom is Closed , remove exchange link from PIVX Homepage

@Rhubarbarian Please see above
  19. Jeffrey

Active PIVX Ambassador Funding 3

Thanks for all the updates and the opportunity to work with all of you. Truly amazing stuff brewing here and a massive benefit to the entire community as we bring on new members and merchants through Ambassador Outreach
  20. Jeffrey

Coinroom is Closed , remove exchange link from PIVX Homepage

Hard refresh it is removed. Please confirm