Search results

1. P

Blockchain

Hello, I take version 4.1.1 yesturday but my wallet still says last sync before 2 weeks, it stays on the same block...from where I can download actual blockchain ?
  2. P

Problem with version 4.1.1.

I made that you told me to take it in antivirus as s false , but it still can not open ... can i take the old version and does it will work correct if I do this, and I have 1 transaction of one exchange for 13 pivx, but i can not see it anywhere in wallet , but it exchange says confirm, is it...
  3. P

ok now i try not to do shortcut, try to take it in white list in my antivirus, all the same hare
  4. P

I try that what you tell me but the same here...it says that it has virus...
  5. P

I try to download it from here, I try and to download from git hub. From both places says the same. I have other wallets download from git hub and there is no problem... I have no problem with old version of wallet and it works great, but with this new... I can not turn off my antivirus...other...
  6. P

This is screenshot of my antivirus program. Old version works with no problem , but this....
  7. P

Нello, аз take version 4.1.1. , but when I try to open the file it says to me is has virus. To today I was with version 4.0.1. And I have no problem. But now I actually can not open it. Can you please say to me what is the problem and how can I fix it. I try with download from github, from your...