Search results

1. SiggeB

Should a PIVX-Dash merger be explored?

I respectfully disagree. Looking at how the market share looks right now just gives us a part of the story. Hopes for the future play a big role when people decide where to put their money. Markets never show the actual value of the asset, the prices always includes hopes and fears for the...
  2. SiggeB

@abj I received a notification about a reply from you, but can't see it here. Did you delete it? I think that you had some very valuable points in it. Would you consider posting it again?
  3. SiggeB

To me it looks like it would be so much less effort and risk involved if the members of DASH team and community who feel positively towards PIVX just joined our community/DAO. Easy as that. As for the brand PIVX, I would not want to give it away for DASH.
  4. SiggeB

Interesting thought, but the values of PIVX should not be given away. I see a huge risk for that. Spontaneously, I see only benefits for DASH with a merger. What is it I don't see?
  5. SiggeB

Active Socials-Design-Feb-Mar

Might give a hint to who's downvoting it.
  6. SiggeB

Archived DSNPIVX-Portuguese

I copied *all* of the text and asked chatGPT if there was anything that could be perceived as an insult in the thread. Here's the answer:
  7. SiggeB

What becomes clearer to me is that you put your own personal ego over the greater good of PIVX. What is it that you think is being improved by voting No? Please be specific.
  8. SiggeB

The asked amount isn't much, it could be seen as a (low) reward for all the efforts @MiguelC030 has already contributed to PIVX. He is also very active on social channels. We all know how important it is to be seen on socials, no matter where, no matter how similar Portuguese and Spanish might...
  9. SiggeB

Archived PIVX Twitter Blitz

Today is the last day of my one month long PIVX Twitter Blitz (actually I started already in July...). Summer recess is over for me. Real-world work calls, and I need to focus again on educating myself, preparing to start up my business, and of course taking care of my kids. Hopefully someone...
  10. SiggeB

Archived Formalizing Involvement of Hans Koning to PIVX

@Gerrald Here you go (re your question on Twitter, assuming you're Borris there).
  11. SiggeB

Thanks for giving me positive feedback, it's appreciated. PIVX is marketing itself as being a friendly community. This is one value that separates us from others, therefore it's very important to hold this value high, higher than our egos in endless public discussions, where said egos tend to...
  12. SiggeB

Thanks to all the voters on my proposal! I am honoured and have already started off with a bunch of posts on Twitter, and also some on LinkedIn :) But remember that this is a team effort. This will be much more effective if my posts are liked & retweeted. My Twitter account, thanks for...
  13. SiggeB

Thank you for your support and your questions :) I already started the campaign, and as of now I am focusing on topics around CBDCs, where I expect people to be more aware of privacy, or rather the lack thereof. Other topics are millennials, freelancers, and merchants. I don't have any...
  14. SiggeB

Good day! I'm happy and graceful seeing that my proposal seems to be passing. Thanks to everyone voring for it. I've started the campain already, so please follow me on twitter, and like & retweet my content. Thank you :) https://twitter.com/siggebaskero
  15. SiggeB

If it's you who is Borris on Twitter, then I did block you, so I wouldn't be disctracted by too much negativity. More of a energy-preserving move than anything else. I like to stay happy by choice. If you really care to read my tweets with an open mind I'd be happy to unblock you :) Edit: Unblocked.
  16. SiggeB

Introduction: Known under the pseudonym Sigge Baskero on Twitter, I have been and am one of the most active promoters of PIVX since 2019, organically attracting 1800 followers. I now seek support from the PIVX community to conduct an additional activity to further promote PIVX on Twitter. As...
  17. SiggeB

Archived PIVX Social Media Lead/Content Creator, Exchange Liaison.

This discussion has become WAY too personal, with tons of hurt feelings. This doesn't help PIVX a bit, in contrary it hurts PIVX. None of you wants that. All of you guys really should try to focus on both how to communicate whatever you want to say, and not taking things personal, in case...
  18. SiggeB

Archived PIVX Social Media Lead/Content Creator, Exchange Liaison.

Just think of all the good work that could have been achieved by actually working towards the greater good of PIVX, instead of having to answer to all these mostly baseless accusations. Maybe it would be more effective to come up with solutions instead of (mostly made-up) problems might do the...
  19. SiggeB

Looking for a coach to help you overcome obstacles and achieve your personal and professional goals?

Looking for a coach to help you overcome obstacles and achieve your personal and professional goals? Look no further! As a professional coach in training, I am dedicated to helping individuals reach their full potential. I specialize in several niches, including Life Purpose Coaching...