Search results

1. YuurinBee

Archived LRP - Duddino

Epic addition! ACK. LGTM
  2. YuurinBee

Archived LMP - Brand Design

Thanks for the kind words Helmuts. I enjoy the craft and I love to work with forward-thinking teams
  3. YuurinBee

Always appreciated :love:
  4. YuurinBee

Just published this project on Behance, feel free to check it out below (and give it a (y) if you have an account) https://www.behance.net/gallery/184508055/PIVCards-(PIVX)
  5. YuurinBee

Archived LRP - Web Developer

ACK. LGTM :cool:
  6. YuurinBee

continued...
  7. YuurinBee

Oops, did I overdeliver? :ROFLMAO:
  8. YuurinBee

Just to share with you all the latest designs and frontend work we've done for PIVCards. :cool:
  9. YuurinBee

Leacy!! Good to touch base again hehe. I've got somethings for you very soon in the next few days for PIVX social media as well. Thanks for the warm welcome "back" and yes, all thanks go to Kitty... as per it always goes hehe. I can't wait to share what we've been working on... absolutely...
  10. YuurinBee

Thanks for sharing this PIVX Labs and inviting me to get back involved with PIVX. Cheers, Eric! Long time no see. Happy to contribute what I can, but all thanks should go to JSKitty for always pulling me back in haha!
  11. YuurinBee

Archived ZENZO Alliance P2

Here are the current specs and options: RouterHosting - Linux KVM-SSD 32 GB (Costs $149.95 USD per-month) RouterHosting - Linux KVM-SSD 64 GB (Costs $299.95 USD per-month) The proposed is the latter, although 500 PIVX at this current moment would only be worth around $0.305133 USD (500 x ~...