Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 6000 PIV
Total Amount: 18000 PIV
Author: John M
Receiver: John M
Address: TBA
Created: 2019-10-08

Hello PIVians!

It's time for my quarterly proposals. This has been a busy few months, and we have had some time consuming things happen.

Korea has become hyper vigilant with the FATF regulations and Korean exchanges have started delisting privacy coins.

A large exchange there has reached out and I am working with them to help combat this, as they think the regulation is crazy too.

Other than that, There have been a few good things happening :

- Working with a production company to give PIVX it's largest exposure to date. This is massive and a great opportunity. More details on this will be out on this in around 2 months time.

- Made sure exchanges and services were updated to version 3.4.0

- Working on a Discord bot to help deal with the people impersonating team members and trying to scam people.

- A massive deal with a large exchange for a use case, and not just listings. More on this will be coming out later this week.

- Kucoin listed PIVX and added a staking feature (shoutout to Jakiman for spearheading this) Staking is now launched and seems to be working really well.

- Working on designing a coordinated marketing campaign around Exobit wallet.

- Negotiating with 4-5 exchanges for listings, 2 of which are top 20.

- Liaising with Penn. State on the BBF Alliance.

- Making sure forks of our project give us proper credit in their Githubs.

- Negotiating with 3 wallets on listings, with possibility of atomic swaps on 1.

- The PIVX Foundation is chugging along. We have been funding projects that passed in votes, but did not receive funding. This has been a great initiative and has been a big help to PIVX. Lots more coming on this front soon as well.

Over Q4, I hope to have the following completed:

- 2-3 more exchange listings. One of which includes a great use case that I cannot disclose yet.

- Finishing up the work on the previously mentioned huge exposure initiative.

- listing on a government backed exchange. They have been delayed due to regulations but they got back to me recently and assured we would be listed soon.

- Get the previously mentioned Discord bot up and running.

- Dealing with Korean regulators and working with exchanges to help prevent the delisting of privacy coins due to FATF regulations. If we pull this off, it sets a global precedent.

- Pushing forward with the PIVX Foundation and continuing to help alongside the budget.

I'm looking forward to the next 3 months, I feel we have a lot of important work to do. Let's keep it purple as always, and get primed for a great new year.

John M
Head of Business Development

Last edited: