Code:
Title: Contest for PIVX Press Community Host
Name: PIVX Press Community Host
Term: 2 cycles
Cycle Amnt: Open for discussion.
Total Amnt: Open for discussion.
Author: Hanna PIVX
Receiver: Hanna PIVX
Address: PIVX Address to be paid out by the budget (optional for pre-proposals).
Created: June 14, 2019

I have come to you with an idea. I wish to discuss something that got my attention when I a read a conversation on Discord on the topic of "Who is the best public spokesperson, ever "

GOAL:
To choose a new host to restore PIVX Press video production on a bi-weekly basis

BACKGROUND
I think you will agree that the best host for the PIVX community is Bryan Doreian @Snappy as we call him inside the community.
He is an enthusiastic, smart and more important charismatic person what makes him memorable after a few seconds in front of the camera.
He is a big fan of the PIVX and unique for PIVX community.

With respect to his decision to spend more time with his lovely family, we have noticed that PIVX community critically needed to continue producing PIVX press video with summarising of all events happening inside and outside PIVX to keep posting the community and investors.

DETAILS:
I would like to offer to organize the contest "who is the best public spokesperson PIVX press from the community".

During the next two months, I encourage you to attend a sort of competition or ongoing interview where you will need to
to create the script and film PIVX Press community in English and it will be published on PIVX Crypto YouTube channel.

I will be happy to help with coordination and organizational duties for this kind of content such as collect the list of participants and create the schedule in Click Up in advance and give all opportunities of creativity to participants. I don't ask the payment for my services under this proposal. I will ask the payment for participants only to cover their expenses and pay after the video will be completed.

Right now, I would like to get your feedback about an idea.
Would you like to recommend somebody from your environment to participate in the PIVX Press content?

Who is the best PIVX Press Community Host?
Who is professional enough to combine all the information together?
Who is respectful by the community and can cooperate effectively?
Who is asking a reasonable wage for his/her services?
Who has enough time to achieve his/her commitment

Last edited:
I think first we need to get a list of people willing to participate.

Would be awesome if multiple people rotated the task too. So, instead of being the ONE person who has to do a video every 2 weeks, it could be 4 people, each who need to produce a video once every 2 months?

Might also be a good idea to leverage the Ambassadors for this too, since they have many of the skills needed.

I nominate @Jeffrey ! :)

I think first we need to get a list of people willing to participate.

Would be awesome if multiple people rotated the task too. So, instead of being the ONE person who has to do a video every 2 weeks, it could be 4 people, each who need to produce a video once every 2 months?

Might also be a good idea to leverage the Ambassadors for this too, since they have many of the skills needed.

I nominate @Jeffrey ! :)

Done videos before and had alot of fun. Would definitely be interested. Also to see new faces or rotating faces in each video would add to the diversity and uniqueness of the PIVX ecosystem. Definitely recommend

It was actually my plan to get more people at least 4-8 participants for the first tour and schedule them every two weeks in order to they have a clear time frame for gathering and analyzing info for a video without overlapping info with others participants.
During the contest, we can understand who has fun from doing this and provides the best product. Also, we could continue to cooperate with 2-4 people as co-hosts for providing on-going PIVX press video bi-weekly. We will get a different point of view and new faces every month.

Who is willing to participate to show us their faces and shared their opinion in front of the camera? I think we have a lot of talents here.

I would like to invite
@jakiman (with his possibilities to gather the most important info from GitHub, news and events)
@Cryptosi ( with his diplomatic views on all events happening in PIVX and possibility to create Alliance with the most talented teams )
@Angelo ( with his huge experience doing this professionally in front of the camera)

If you aren't ready to participate on a bi-weekly basis in the future I encourage you to participate in the contest to share your knowledge and expertise with other participants.
Whom do you want to nominate on the PIVX press host from the PIVX community?

Last edited:
hello guys,

@Jeffrey, @Cryptosi, @jakiman @Angelo,@Rhubarbarian,@ONeZetty

First and foremost, I would like to understand if we have participants for PIVX Press host contest?
I understand if you wish to make your own proposals but please note I am more than willing to help

Here is a schedule of how I see it can be organized.

But if you see any benefits from the teamwork and scheduling process for our video production, I would be happy to work with you.

I am going to ask some questions.

1. Are you ready to participate and create one video for PIVX press contest?
2 Are you capable to create a script by yourself or you need help?
3 Can you create and edit video without additional help from PIVX team?
4 Do you need somebody to edit and complete the video?
5 How much do you expect to get for ONE video production?
6 What time frame for organizing video production is most preferable for you?

Video 1 July 3- July 17 The host accepts to take the risk to start video production before the team will be funded.
Video 2, July 18- July 31
Video 3, 1 August -14 August
Video 4, 15 August -28 August

I am looking forward to getting your feedback. I am REALLY hoping for your cooperation.

Last edited: