What's new

Archived Head of Business Development Proposal

danielle

Pivian
PIVXJohn
May '18

Summary
Getting listed on exchanges and services has become a laborious, time consuming and extremely difficult process. With the emergence of ICO’s and ERC-20 tokens, exchanges realize that they can ask for insane amounts of money and that people will pay it. It can be EXTREMELY expensive for a listing. Average listing costs are between $50,000.00 and $500,000.00.
I bring strong negotiation skills that help us compete with tokens willing to pay more for the same service. I do what I believe is best for PIVX and haggle every chance I get to get us the best possible deals for listing on exchanges and services.
My old proposal had the Title of Exchange Coordinator, but I feel Business Development better describes my role as it isn’t just exchanges that I work with.
**My ultimate goal is to get PIVX listed on absolutely every exchange or service that I can. **
Funding
I am asking for 1000 PIVX a month for the next three budget cycles throughout Q2/Q3 2018 to cover my salary and keep me working full-time for PIVX. Until now, members of the PIVX community have paid me for my services. Now, I am submitting a proposal to be paid by the budget.
My job description includes things like :
  • Onboarding new exchanges, PIVX trading listings and services.
  • Coordinating with exchanges already listing PIVX, notifying of updates and development implementations.
  • Representing PIVX at Conferences
  • Legal and compliance correspondence with lawyers, exchanges and services.
Who I am
My name is John M. I am the Exchange Coordinator for PIVX. I’ve been with PIVX about 6 months now.
I got into crypto in late 2010. Ever since, I have mostly worked for exchanges and services in the crypto space. I have worked positions such as support manager, KYC/AML investigations, compliance analyst, compliance director, public relations manager and consultant. I’ve helped design compliance programs for multiple large exchanges. At one time I also helped decide what coins would be listed on the world’s largest altcoin exchange ( at the time). I have interviewed over 500 coin teams and understand what exchanges look for in listing candidates.
Over such a long time I’ve managed to either come across or befriend most present-day industry leaders and my plans are to harness those connections for the benefit of PIVX.
Past accomplishments with PIVX
  • Listed on Binance
  • Listed on Wall of Coins
  • Listed on Trade by Trade
  • Represented PIVX in Miami at the Miami Bitcoin Conference
  • Represented PIVX in Dallas at the Bitcoin and Blockchain Super Conference
  • Other listings in the pipeline that I can’t discuss due to NDA’s
I will also be representing PIVX at Consensus in New York , May 13-16 2018.
This next quarter I will be concentrating mostly on one major exchange listing, with which I’ve already been negotiating for weeks prior to this proposal. We have successfully raised the required capital and the process should be finalized soon enough.
Thank you very much for your time, consideration and suggestions from reading this. I look forward to the very purple future.
John M
EDIT : I have removed the Ambassador Program from the list of responsibilities and I am adding a little more about the scope of business development.
Bizdev
hash=2a53fcc7ff79b1cc24094aec530b2f1c96e9ef5cdb08b74e17b3c200b1844cb0
“mnbudget vote-many 2a53fcc7ff79b1cc24094aec530b2f1c96e9ef5cdb08b74e17b3c200b1844cb0 yes” to vote in favor
“mnbudget vote-many 2a53fcc7ff79b1cc24094aec530b2f1c96e9ef5cdb08b74e17b3c200b1844cb0 no” to vote against
"mnbudget getinfo BizDev” to check the status
1 Reply