What's new

How Secure is Kucoin Exchange?

muzammil

New Pivian
As I have seen that today a number of people are using kucoin exchange. more importantly, I wanted to use the kucoin exchange. On the other hand, I have read several kucoin review in which they claim that kucoin exchange is safe and secure in order to trade crypto safely.

What's your take on kucoin exchange?

As I have seen that today a number of people are using kucoin exchange. more importantly, I wanted to use the kucoin exchange. On the other hand, I have read several kucoin review in which they claim that kucoin exchange is safe and secure in order to trade crypto safely.

What's your take on kucoin exchange?
I consider kucoin unreliable
so my friend was robbed on the basis of kucoin
so think for yourself

in 2020 , i would stay away from any centralized exchange. . use Uni-Swap, its a DEX with trading volume better than CoinBase PRO Exchange (Centralized )

The Kucoin exchange has experienced significant growth since its launch in 2017 and is now amongst the top industry’s players in terms of security, reliability, service quality, and features. As such, the exchange is best suited for both new and experienced traders who want exposure to popular as well as less-known small-cap crypto tokens and assets.

By buying KuCoin Shares (KCS), they offer you an opportunity to generate a passive income by distributing 50% of their commissions. These commissions are paid daily and you will receive them immediately.

The Kucoin exchange has experienced significant growth since its launch in 2017 and is now amongst the top industry’s players in terms of security, reliability, service quality, and features. As such, the exchange is best suited for both new and experienced traders who want exposure to popular as well as less-known small-cap crypto tokens and assets. dordle

By buying KuCoin Shares (KCS), they offer you an opportunity to generate a passive income by distributing 50% of their commissions. These commissions are paid daily and you will receive them immediately.
The ranks well in terms of safety, dependability, service quality, and features, making it one of the leading companies in its field. Therefore, the exchange is ideal for both novice and seasoned traders seeking access to both well traded and lesser-known small-cap crypto currencies and assets.

Not sure about security level, but I liked it.
I get mobile msg with a code every time I login.
However, not still not sure what happened after KYC requlations.