What's new

Archived Newsletter Proposal

danielle

Pivian
DuglyUckwing
Jun '18

Newsletter Proposal

Team Introduction -
I @DuglyUckwing have been in the crypto industry for over 4 Years, and with PIVX for over a year. I have collaborated with the support team by helping run the previous “Help Bot” and volunteering in the #Support channel of PIVX’s former Slack group. I have been contributing to the PIVX Newsletter since September 2017 and have watched it grow from 1,000 subscribers to over 6,500 distinct subscribers.
@AlexanderLuthor Has been involved with PIVX since May 2017. Alexander founded the Pivx Newsletter in August 2017. He is a brilliant editor and a focused manager.
Previous Work
Asking:
75 piv - @DuglyUckwing
25 piv - @AlexanderLuthor
100 piv - Consultant Fund / Mailchimp Costs ($80)
Any unspent piv from the “Contractor Fund” will be set aside and distributed as bounties for contributors or donated to the Events or Bizdev budgets.
The proposal submission fee will be deducted from the first and second months ‘Contractor Fund’ in payments of 25piv to myself @DuglyUckwing.
Proposal Duration - 3 months
All expenses will be recorded and available for public audit at https://Pivx.org/Newsletter.
Payment structure
200 PIV a month to administered by myself @DuglyUckwing according to the parameters stated in this proposal. All further community tips perceived to fund the Newsletter shall also be subject to the terms hereby listed.
What We Will Achieve
Over the course of this 3-month contract, we vow to produce a total of 6 full-length Newsletters, to be released on a bi-monthly basis. We also pledge our assets and efforts to any critical update or community alert our core team should want to outline and publish to our subscribed audience. During this period we will also establish a General Information page, which will display our expenses as well as all newsletter content previously sent out.
Media Account Structure
I @Duglyuckwing will Administer the Official Pivx MailChimp Campaign account and all other associated accounts through a shared, official PIVX-owned email server. This is to ensure full transparency and coordination with my Newsletter-proposal colleagues and collaborators as well as with the entire Project at large.
Mission
Here at the Newsletter, we are dedicated to bringing important and accurate information to our audience.
We strive to be independent of the other PIVX-marketing platforms while remaining within the parameters of shared guidelines and support of other Marketing representatives.
We strive to produce accurate and nuanced media content; this means that we will never “hype” the news we publish or push any (political) agenda.
We value input and peer review from the entire PIVX community to see that our Newsletters, issue after issue, uphold the standards of our beloved PIVX Project.
With this proposal, I will make the PIVX Project a pioneer of the first “Decentralized Autonomously Organized Media Consortium” focused on incentivizing community members to take part in our mission and to make PIVX an institution to revere.
Voting Details
Name: “Newsletter”
Hash: “8358a97be4e5589813e36dc0ca53db31697c70ae9227ac0c94488fa870d84d52”
Contact: If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them here (https://forum.pivx.org) or to ping me on Discord @DuglyUckwing.