What's new

Archived Partnerships Protocol - Pre proposal discussion

danielle

Pivian
Cryptosi
Jan '18

I wrote a piece about partnerships for decentralised projects a few days ago, you should read it as a pre-cursor to this proposal.
favicon.ico
Steemit – 13 Jan 18 9
sOdxBtK.jpg
Partnerships in a decentralised era — Steemit
One area in which centralised companies have an advantage of decentralised companies is in the area of negotiations… by cryptosi

For this proposal I am seeking support to have this set of parameters set out the guidelines for partnerships with other projects/companies and people outside of PIVX.
I will be seeking 400 piv for this (including proposal fee reimbursement of 100PIV)
This project will fund the following deliverables
Project partnership proposal template in 3 languages English/Spanish/Chinese.
Short video explainer of how PIVX partnerships work.
Mini site which lists current partners, hosts templates and explains how partnerships work.
Voting yes to this proposal is PIVX saying YES to this method of accepting partnerships, and thus making any partnerships that follow this format and get voted YES by Masternodes recognisable as ‘OFFICIAL partnerships’.
If this is successful, I will take this same process to other decentralised governance systems and try to build a worldwide standard for striking partnerships.
If projects wish to partner with PIVX and do not use the templates then their proposal MUST reference the following parameters:
Name of company/organisation/person wishing to partner with pivx
Reason for partnership
Length of partnership
Fee for partnership (paid from pivx budget) or Donation (paid to PIVX department support/marketing/devs)
Key contact in partnership (must include email address or phone number)
Location of document describing the partnership proposal in greater detail.
Please comment if you feel I’ve left something out or, if you have anything else to add?
thanks!
Keep it purple people.