Term: 3
Cycle Amnt: 3000 PIV
Total Amnt: 9000 PIV
Author: Rhubarbarian
Receiver: Rhubarbarian
Address: DJNH516uqcvAkpfJRrpCvVn3niWfmLg1rL
Created: 2019-07-19
PIVX Foundation: able to KYC to receive

The official PIVX Ambassador Program established in the fall of 2017 as an early-stage marketing initiative came to fruition in 2018 and with the help of some PIVX champions. Since then, there are now 21 Official PIVX Ambassadors. It’s had some funding early on and then privately funded in the summer of 2018. The rest of the time, Chad has volunteered his time and creativity to the program. We present this proposal on behalf of all our PIVX Ambassadors.

**Goals:**
To continue to serve as an official PIVX support and care team, empowering, managing and equipping them in there endeavor to share PIVX in their region via events (meetups and larger events), one-on-ones, merchant adoption goals.

We also will support their efforts in delivering awesome, relevant and impacting content every week for PIVX main marketing as well as serving the local community channels. Gathering stories from Meet-ups and merchant relations working closely with the main PR team.

The 2nd phase goal is developing regional marketing teams to include hyper-local content, aiming to work with local artists and content creators to deliver the marketing materials in their language and voice as well as using images appropriate to their culture. Grow the marketing team!

This can be seen in our work with ZOne Zetty (PIVXpress/Espaniol, meetups, merchant adoption, etc) Jeffrey in South Africa, (How Fast is your Crypto?, merchant adoption and videos, etc.)JoaquimF [Brasil] and Cacalillos [Colombia], javieralexvr [VE] We hope to use these as the case study to then find others in the regions where we have an Ambassador present. This includes funds to pay them.

We will continue to develop and protect the PIVX brand and its message by helping PIVX continue to progress with global brand awareness and product acceptance via designs for social media, prints, product designs, merchandise, videos, event marketing, sponsorships, newsletters, and more strengthening the market with a localized Strategy.

[![pivx-meetups|690x375](https://forum.pivx.org/uploads/default/optimized/2X/7/714bb35f2486b5bfdd61730478d428aa265fd289_1_690x375.jpg)
pivx-meetups.jpg920x500 287 KB
](//forum.pivx.org/uploads/default/original/2X/7/714bb35f2486b5bfdd61730478d428aa265fd289.jpg)

Overview of the program
[![PAP-chart|625x500](https://forum.pivx.org/uploads/default/optimized/2X/1/1cf4cb4d66c9a530f4e43ad7723b900cb99a1e0c_1_625x500.jpg)
PAP-chart.jpg800x640 142 KB
](//forum.pivx.org/uploads/default/original/2X/1/1cf4cb4d66c9a530f4e43ad7723b900cb99a1e0c.jpg)

**History**
Chad and his work are now seen as thought leaders and brand experts around the globe, with crypto-investors and blockchain projects approaching us due to the success and impact of brand marketing. We have over the past year and a half increased our capacity to facilitate for the continued growth following our successful rebrand in January 2017. Our goal is to continue to develop and convey the PIVX brand to the market with a cohesive, creative, professional, and approachable message to ensure PIVX takes the next leap forward, and support the other emerging arms of forums, social, marketing, PR, video and paid promotion.

**Value Drivers:**
Rhubarb Media is a creative studio with 14 years of experience in local, regional and global companies and Chad, the Creative Director comes with over 25 years working in the creative communications market.

We gave birth to the PIVX name and brand and delivered the creative designs contributing to PIVX’s rapid growth along with a dedicated support team.

We also bring a strong strategic communications background in looking at new ways to market PIVX and improve our offerings as well as a strong dedication to maximizing our efforts and stretching the PIVX budget by equipping and empowering PIVians around the globe.

In addition, and perhaps harder to quantify, is the work that occurs “outside” the scope of brand development and creative. Although we spend a lot of time in production, because of our visibly, we are also a gateway to new investors. We are some of PIVX’s most vocal supporters and sales force bringing PIVX a ROI, not often attributed to our creative work.

**PROPOSAL OVERVIEW AND CATEGORIZATION**
The following is a breakout of the various levels of managing and supporting the Ambassador Program, the costs associated with each component, the people and team members involved

**Communication:**
We will continue to utilize and expand upon utilizing Teamwork, our online tool for keeping all individuals and teams accountable and on task. Reports will be available on the forum and via the PIVX Ambassador channel.

Monthly audio call scrums (15 mins) with Ambassador team as they can attend.

**21 PIVX Ambassadors (thus far):**
Go to [www.pivxambassadors.com ](http://www.pivxambassadors.com)

* Advisors
**PAP Support Team**

**Chad Ballantyne - Manager and Design**
Role: Coordinate the onboarding of new Ambassadors. Educate and provide tools wit the help of experienced PAs for success (How to run a Meetup, sales sheets for Merchant intros and setting them up with PIVX wallets. Support PAs is any design needs for events, merchant support, or localized marketing efforts via community social channels. Graphic Designer. Community manager.

**PAP Core Advisors**
OneZetty and Jeffrey

**Creative Support**
Jeni Ball
Roles: Design support

**Joelle Crossley**
Role: Project Management

**Categories supported in this proposal**

**BUDGETS - PIVX Ambassador Program**
Total Budget for PIVX ambassador program, including project management
• 3000 PIVX/month

**Breakdown**
40% of Funds will be used as compensation to help support ambassadors globally. Aiming for P50/mth as they run meet-ups, engage with Merchants, buy products, rent space, spend time, etc. Specific criteria and guidelines have been developed as well as some tips for merchants are in the works. How to run a Meetup and other key resources will be added to the Ambassador part of the site.

* 1200 PIV/ Mth.

20% of Funds for social media competitions and giveaways/influencer competitions/giveaways for regional channels, including some PIVX wear.
The PURPLE BOX. (T-shirts, stickers, pens, pins hats)

* 600 PIV/mth

**Creative Support for Localized Marketing Strategy and Ambassador management**
40% of funds for management and content creation both in-house and working with local designers in other regions to support the regional efforts as well as the time to manage existing Ambassadors and to recruit, onboard and train new Ambassadors
• 1200 PIVX/month

We will continue to provide timely creative for Ambassadors including:
Electronic Documents, PPT templates, etc. for Conferences and Trade Shows to support local Ambassadors
Illustrations, Social Media Designs – Designs for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., Merchant Graphics (PIVX Accepted here, stickers, info cards, etc.). Regional Video production support.

Creative Advertisement for print as needed for regional marketing as well as main PIVX marketing as needed.
Merchant Adverts for signage, window wraps, etc.

Video Production support/training included in the Creative Content Support budget
For Sponsorship marketing - Chad will collect sponsorship videos and compile them for marketing purposes - compilation, editing, and marketing.

Creative Support included with the Creative Content Support budget
For equipping the athletes with the PIVX branded wear and other materials they need.

With much Purple Love,
Chad Ballantyne and Ambassador Team

Proposal Name: AmbassadorSupport3

Vote Ya
mnbudgetvote many 3723d985039af3a298837ced1686fe8ed67abb74043a87f19b592c14db9a40b9 yes
Vote "Meh" (One Zetty inspired)
mnbudgetvote many 3723d985039af3a298837ced1686fe8ed67abb74043a87f19b592c14db9a40b9 no

Last edited by a moderator:
Report". The past 2-3 months we've been working on creating more presentational tools, as well as start working on one-pager and other help for Merchants.
Here's a link to a growing folder of marketing and design goodies we created for them - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s7295t533gqi4t9/AAD-51J9-Qx4GwH_8E4_1hFza?dl=0

I've been activly chatting with PIVians around the globe about the Ambassador program. We're now up to 21 Ambassadors (btw - we updated the site from saying "resources" to "Ambassadors" at the top) :)
We on-boarded 2 new LATAM Ambassadors and 2 Australians, and early in Q1, one from Singapore.
OneZetty is mentoring a few and helping with the Spanish crew bigtime (videos, etc) Jeffery's done a great use case video with his girl getting her hair cut paying with PIVX.

The newest Ambassador lives in a town focused on Crypto - so we're hoping to see PIVX shine!

I spend a lot of time in DMs helping and supporting the Ambassadors. some with video editing, sending translated marketing tools, shipping shwag (when we had some) and supporting them as the attend events and conferences.

The Goal is 50 Ambassadors by 2020.

New tools. We're excited for the official launch of vendible.com but have been working with PalmTree on branding a simple P2P web app for sending and receiving PIV called www.PIVXPay.me - It's just basics, but a good bridge tool for merchants. Next will be to add a simple accounting option.

Thanks for the support!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.29.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.29.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 547
  • Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.23.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.23.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 575
  • Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.08.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.08.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 559
  • Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.04.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.04.png
    38 KB · Views: 590
  • Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.00.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.50.00.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 608
  • Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.49.48.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-10 08.49.48.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
Just a wee report - @ONeZetty#8494 keeps rocking the LATAm crew! I'm getting @SamGiset#9046 set up for a local trade-show type event in Venezuela including PIVX banners, backdrops, some other translated graphics support. @Samfransisco [Australia]#1782 is working on a MASSIVE Coast to Coast to Coast to Coast plan to paint Australia PURPLE! Hoping to re-engage with our surfer, Tarnia to coincide. Thanks to @ignition75#2318 for helping there. We're helping @JoaquimF#5392 get ready for a crypto event in Brazil and starting to translate marketing materials to Turkish to start the revolution in the Middle East with @Derolina [Turkey]#5267 and @ash. Up here in Canada, I'll be sharing crypto and blockchain with a large Rotary club in a couple of weeks. @SnappySnap#8204 our global Ambassador is rocking it with the UN SDG Fund and PIVX Foundation as well as being a general advocate within his own city. @Jeffrey#2716 from South Africa is settling into his new place and I'm sure we'll start to see more vids and PIVX activity there!! Many others are working in the trenches to help their regions move to crypto and PIVX. DM me if you have any questions, but do drop in here and leave us some notes as too what you are working on and maybe you'll find some help from others who have been there and done that! :)

Thanks for all the updates and the opportunity to work with all of you. Truly amazing stuff brewing here and a massive benefit to the entire community as we bring on new members and merchants through Ambassador Outreach

Hello everyone,

I am very interested in attending the ambassadors program, I can manage Romania and I can engage with Merchants , and add PIVX on table of big crypto events hosted here.

I might have a few extra marketing programs in mind that would help the program. I would like to know the procedure of attending and who should I talk to?

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am very interested in attending the ambassadors program, I can manage Romania and I can engage with Merchants , and add PIVX on table of big crypto events hosted here.

I might have a few extra marketing programs in mind that would help the program. I would like to know the procedure of attending and who should I talk to?

Thanks

Hi!
The best place to start is to be active in our community on our discord and then read the criteria and fill out the application on the website. www.pivxambassadors.org