Term: 4 cycles
Cycle Amount: 162.5 PIV
Total Amount 650 PIV
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver:@LeacyMcK
Address: D8D2mxVEmEK2BvVybpx7aejpF3PHMVnMy3
Created: November 4, 2019

Hello PIVX world,
This proposal is for a continuation of a previous successful proposal that was fully funded. https://forum.pivx.org/index.php?th...ommunity-twitter-social-media-management.293/
In this proposal, I would like to continue growing our PIVXcommunity twitter and official Instagram account. November and December 2019 and January and February 2020.

PIVXcommunity
In the prior proposal, I gave an update of the PIVXcommunity twitter account showing analytics. Please look at the image below to see that we are not only on track with our goals of followers, engagement and profile visits but that we are surpassing them. Though small in nature compared to other PIVX social media accounts, our organic growth is steady and consistent, our weekly posts and tweets are being re-tweeted 65% more than in Spring 2019.

#1- followers with the months’ recap of new ones that joined.
#2-Tweets for the month.
#3- Total month impressions.
#4- Profile visits for the month.
#5- Times a #PIVXcommunity tweet was mentioned

AugustSeptemberOctober
#1-233 (+48 New)276 (+43 N)341 (+61 N)
#2-241 tweets214 tweets217 tweets

#3-Impressions- 351k
732k558k
#4-Profile visits-9801,0141,156
#5-Mentions =281302402

Our engagement rate ranges from 0.7% to 12.6% per tweet since we first launched in 2018. 2019 Weekly averages range from 1.7% to 10.2%
“An engagement rate between 0.09% and 0.33% is considered to be high, where an influencer would expect 0.9 - 3.3 reactions for every 1000 followers on twitter. Finally, an engagement rate between 0.33% and 1% is considered to be very high, with expected reactions to be between 3.3 - 10 for every 1000 Twitter followers.”

PIVXcommunity re-tweets PIVX related updates and news regularly while also re-tweeting other members’ tweets. This helps promote their own social media accounts and is helping build credibility for them as they promote PIVX. We also focus on world events that affect all of us globally. Eg. Mental Health Day. This tweet alone had over 300k impressions, engagements 303, retweeted 51 xs, link clicks 19.
And in another instance, we were able to promote the PIVXstore in a tweet offering that for every retweet of the PIVX store tweet, they were entered to win a PIVX T-shirt or baseball cap. This enabled the original promotion of the tweet to be re-tweeted 84 total times!
Using Coinkit with the PIV I request in this proposal, I will tip followers in promoting PIVX related posts, events, and updates which as shown above, does prove beneficial. These contests run weekly to bi-weekly. Interestingly enough, it’s not just about our followers receiving $PIVX because they won a contest but as I’m learning more and more, this also helps some followers use their winnings towards their living needs or HoDL until they accumulate more.
PIVXcommunity engagement in other crypto-related twitter accounts is ongoing as we build our community up with more diverse backgrounds. The goal is to have a list of followers that can help with promoting PIVX on a bigger scale. Eg. Writers wanting to promote themselves by writing 1 article for PIVX. Community-minded crypto accounts with a larger volume of followers retweeting and/or engaging with us.

PIVX Instagram:

We have found that by using the IG 24-hour stories, we have seen a PIVX related post go from approx. 16-25 views on a single post increase to, 229 other people viewing the image and engaging with 6 positive comments.

EG. Link to IG contest for Luke and Maighan.

Contests on IG work but with less effect compared to Twitter. Over the next 4 months, I wish to have more contests to promote the official PIVX Instagram account.
Our audience has grown from (July 2019) 2,330 to 2,451 present time. While engagement remains low in the posts, it has increased in the Instagram 24 hour stories over the past 4 months. By using the stories regularly to promote the posts that have a limited audience, we increase our reach by over 60% globally. This, unfortunately, does not show up in PIVX’s official analytics but only in the PIVX IG analytics. We hope to find an analytic tool that will better quantify these numbers.

I am asking for 50 PIV a month for myself, and 100 PIV a month for tipping, for 4 months. I am also asking for the 50 PIV submission fee to be refunded. ( Requesting 650 PIV total) With this amount, I will continue growing our IG and PIVXcommunity audience to and increase our engagement with them. New contests, to help spread the word of PIVX and for more ‘PIV tips’ to encourage others that don’t have the PIVX wallet yet. Continue updating the community on tech advancements, announcements from Discord, and other relevant information pertaining to PIVX.

Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal.
leacymck

PIVXcommunity: https://twitter.com/PIVXcommunity
PIVX Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pivxcrypto/

To vote YES:
Code:
 To vote  mnbudgetvote many  81c6331a44e4ef5d5bec267f238a13ba041fe009b8779d6232117b9cfda61b8c .  yes

To vote NO:
Code:
 To vote mnbudgetvote many 81c6331a44e4ef5d5bec267f238a13ba041fe009b8779d6232117b9cfda61b8c .  no

Last edited:
November 2019 update

Apologies for the lateness of this update. Thank you very much for passing this proposal for the next 3 months, the PIV awarded to me has helped immensely with gaining new followers; ones that love contests LOL, and now more accounts that have a serious knowledge of crypto.

PIVXcommunity Twitter
We’ve been working on relationships with crypto podcasters, dedicated PIVX supporters and newbies that are interested in crypto in general. A question/answer segment is in the works for January 2020, where our followers ask questions of Random Zebra and Furszy. We are very appreciative of the two of them doing this for the community.

NOV 2019 SUMMARY

Tweets
Tweet impressions
Profile visits
Mentions
New followers

November suffered due to fewer tweets and engagement with the community. Though, we have now surpassed the above analytics in the 15 days of December so far as shown below.

15 days into DEC 2019 SUMMARY.

Tweets
Tweet impressions
Profile visits
Mentions
New followers
218 (Total 703)

-Tweets such as, “What do you see happening in #PIVX’s future? Tell us what you think in the comments below.” are gaining traction as we gain more serious crypto followers. We have decreased our weekly PIV tips so that larger contests with lots of engagement have more to offer.
-Our Mental Health tweet that was posted back in October is still being retweeted on a weekly basis.
-More retweets and engagement with the tech side of PIVX from followers. :)

PIVX Instagram

I have been able to spend more time with IG lately to try and understand the changes that Instagram has made which have impacted our account. We are finally seeing a little bit of improvement in our followers and engagement by split testing posts by changing times of when we post to the strongest demographic following. Hanna's weekly analytic reports have helped a lot with understanding when to post. I will be pushing the DEV/community question segment for January. Since the Summer we have seen a decrease of up to 50% in viewers. Newer relevant hashtags, more IG stories with tags to other crypto-related accounts will help.

Goal is to achieve 100 followers and bring our engagement back up before this proposal ends. Followers- 2467

Thank you for taking the time to read this update. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment.