Name: SystemAdmin201909
Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amnt: 6000
Total Amnt: 18000
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver:Jeffrey
Address: D9FUWwn73mkwTNs28wWuCtwt2zNHtD5pqq

Introduction:
Hi everyone, First of all I would like to thank everyone for supporting my previous proposal which can be found HERE. This proposal is a successor to my previous proposal which will fund and allow for my continuous full time work within the PIVX Eco-System. I have worked with the PIVX team since 2017 in various roles such as Support, Support Lead, Systems administrator, Ambassador, Marketing and now through a different proposal I will be continuing as the face of PIVXpress and other videos.

What this proposal will cover:
The main reason for this proposal is to allow me to work for PIVX as a full time team member and to provide all the benefits that I bring to the community, My responsibilities for this proposal are listed below:
  • Discord Administration
  • PIVX server management consisting of many vps's running our official website, This forum and other project related websites.
  • My work as the lead of PIVX support.
  • South African PIVX Ambassador Lead and Global Ambassador.
  • Security and fake site take-downs.
  • Moderation work and management of our various social media / community platforms such as but not limited to Reddit.
  • Sys administration of most/All PIVX servers and websites.
  • Wallet Testing + bug reporting.
  • Management of the PIVX/ZENZO Alliance as well as any respective alliances.
  • Running and management of the PIVX email server, Domains and all DNS.
  • Exchange listings and merchant listings.
These are some of the tasks that I handle for the community however it is not limited to this list and I am always using my time to attend meetups, promote PIVX and get numerous amount of exchanges,merchants and clients to adopt PIVX.

These are the following PIVX related websites that I manage in respective to some website work, server and/or maintenance:
Funding:

Although the PIVX price has dropped since my previous proposal I will continue to ask for the same amount, 6000 PIVX per cycle for 3 months which will fund my work as a full time PIVX team member.

Voting Details:

To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 28f7e51254243a0413f22df1474974ba6459d10929a21da79dd98081c02d2bf1 yes

To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 28f7e51254243a0413f22df1474974ba6459d10929a21da79dd98081c02d2bf1 no

Last edited by a moderator: