What's new

Archived Pre-Proposal — Wallet design, UX and potentially website improvements

danielle

Pivian
lubina
Apr '18

Hi all,
I believe PIVX has the ingredients necessary to be a leading store of value and medium of exchange, and also believe it should be the leading crypto currency, as I know of no other that offers what it does. I also think we’re on the cusp of a huge wave of new entrants to the crypto space, and have a huge opportunity to bring those users to PIVX. Finally, I think my team can help make this happen.
I posted my thoughts in the following article. If you—the community—feel it would be worthwhile for us to make a proposal, we’ll do so.
Gabriel Nergaard – 7 Apr 18 4
blank.jpg
An introduction to PIVX and a proposal to help its user experience
In this article, I’m going to introduce the PIVX coin, along with its associated network, and propose some ideas for helping it become a leading cryptocurrency. The history of PIVX As readers…

If you feel we should make a proposal, I think I would structure it in phases, carving out something small to begin with, that would be low enough risk that it could be accepted, and allow funders to get to know our work, and develop the confidence we can deliver what we promise.
Look forward to your feedback.