What's new

Support-Marketing-Testing Ambassador Q2

Ambassador

Pivian
Hello PIVians, it's Ambassador from Discord.

Title: Support Marketing Testing Ambassador Q2
Name: Support-Marketing-Testing Ambassador Q2
Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amnt: 4500 PIV
Total Amnt: 13500 PIV
Author: Ambassador
Receiver: Ambassador
Created: 6th April 2020

Introduction
This is my first direct contact with PIVX governance system. Most of you probably already know me from Discord, but in case you don't please let me introduce myself:
Last couple months I've spent countless hours contributing to the PIVX project in a various ways. From my Github account NoobieDev12, I have opened 9 Pull Requests and 70 Issues at the moment of writing this proposal. I have intensively tested 4.0 wallet during the pre-testing and testing phase, and helped finding bugs prior to mainnet release.

I'm the creator of the latest version of PIVX Step by Step Masternode Guide: https://pivx.org/knowledge-base/masternode-setup-guide/

I'm the creator of beginner friendly tutorial for self-compiling process for PIVX wallet both for Windows and Linux:
https://github.com/NoobieDev12/PIVX...utorial-for-windows-self-compiling-process.md

https://github.com/NoobieDev12/PIVX...-tutorial-for-linux-self-compiling-process.md

What I'm offering in this proposal:
Marketing Assistance and SEO
– supporting the Marketing Team, sharing ideas, helping to build PIVX providing marketable data to graphic content creators, do an SEO (link building, off-page SEO) to newly published articles about PIVX development achievements and other updates (general crypto media sites, Steemit posts, Medium articles, ...), helping the PIVX related content reach more laser targeted traffic and helping with rebuilding a PIVX brand. Also, this proposal covers tips for authors of the articles, both privately and through CoinKit on Twitter.
Building connections with media – making contacts and connections with authors of cryptocurrency news sites and blogs (already collected connections available for internal PIVX Marketing Team). Potential exchange listing discussions/offers or any similar negotiable offers will be immediately redirected to Head of Business Development.
Continuous Wallet Testing – testing every upcoming new wallet version, compiling from master on a daily basis and testing new features, reporting any bugs to Github, making sure that as much bugs as possible get caught and fixed prior to public testing phase, making PIVX look as professional as possible to wide audience.
Supporting self-compiling beginners – helping to train more discouraged individuals to self-compile the wallet from sources, in order to try latest wallet features or help with the testing process.
Discord Support and Management (40+ hours per week in total combined) – following Discord activities, banning obvious bots joining the server all at once, follow Support Area channels, providing as responsive help as possible, or if I don't know the answer, at least preventing scammers on time in attempt to scam through DM those that need support.
Local Social Twitter/Instagram – Creating, managing and actively updating local Croatian PIVX social channels as a Croatian native speaker.
Independent content creation about PIVX development – creating a unique article from time to time and publishing it on Medium/Steemit and similar sites to keep promoting PIVX features like Proof of Stake since 2016, best looking cryptocurrency UI/UX wallet, Cold Staking, DAO and other past and future developments.

Funding
Proposal is planned quarterly (3 cycles), and I'm asking for a compensation of 4500 PIV a month for my wide-spectre role in PIVX. Considering the amount of effort and work involved, number of people prevented from getting scammed and their coins being dumped on market, time saved for devs answering basic questions, additional awareness and other benefits for PIVX brand, I think this funding request is fair. I am not asking for reimbursement of the 50 PIV proposal submission fee.

I'm open for any questions, all questions are more than welcome.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador

@Ambassador Your efforts supporting PIVX have been noticed and I really want to see you getting rewarded for your efforts. Frankly, the 4,500 you are asking for is reasonable given the value, but the budget is extremely tight right now. For this current cycle, many proposals will fail to be funded because of it.

Totally up to you how to handle this scenario. For example, you could stick with the current ask, and accept donations via crowd sourcing if it passes but fails to get funded. Or, you could lower the ask. Or you could lower the ask and also include less in the scope.

Again - all up to you, but I fully support new people stepping up and helping out and you've proven you have purple blood in your veins. That's important.

Good luck!