Cycle Amnt: 2400 PIV
Total Amnt: 9600 PIV
Author: Ambassador
Receiver: Ambassador
Address: DKWRQtA4e9R6HqyYgCqZzsQYb2LaUA99HG
Created: November 1st, 2020

Proposal Details

Hey everyone!

This is a new proposal for the very needed PIVX promotion on largest cryptocurrency related sub-reddits. The upcoming period for PIVX is expected to be very active with many news coming out in the near future, including the new website release, brand refresh reveal, TV show and finally the biggest wallet release in PIVX history. All these events and achievements require strong marketing efforts to be seen and recognized by the masses, and Reddit is the perfect place for such promotions, which would be happening strictly in the cryptocurrency subreddits with 100% laser-targeted audience. Many of these subreddits have 100k+ active subscribers, 200k+ and the biggest one even with more than 1.1 million active subscribers interested in cryptocurrency news. This proposal would ensure that all PIVX most important news and updates are shared thoroughly around the cryptocurrency related reddit channels.

These promotions aren't new, they are ongoing so previous actions are documented and can be provided anytime, so feel free to contact me here in DM or on Discord, where I'm under the same nickname.

This proposal includes at least 3 major actions per month. In case that price per PIV goes up over the time, the amount of major actions will grow accordingly.

Funding

Proposal is planned long term as a part of the PIVX marketing strategy so I've put this proposal for 4 cycles, and I'm asking for a compensation of 2400 PIV per month for PIVX Reddit Promotions. I am not asking for reimbursement of the 50 PIV proposal submission fee.

Voting Details

To Vote YES for this proposal:

mnbudgetvote many dcb3f4fbb215e156c00b3c057532b4a08b75e344af4dc9987fef87f28f65dd1c yes

To Vote NO for this proposal:

mnbudgetvote many dcb3f4fbb215e156c00b3c057532b4a08b75e344af4dc9987fef87f28f65dd1c no

I'm open for any questions, all questions are more than welcome.

Thank you very much,
Ambassador

Last edited:
@Ambassador You have brought new life to PIVX's Reddit, along with the amazing team that steps up to help, this is one of the most active and social media platforms for PIVX. A lot of time and effort has gone into this and it shows.

Thank you so much for your kind words @LeacyMcK !
There will be TONS of marketing activities and promotions on Reddit through the entire January, as it will be the biggest month in PIVX history in terms of development achievements and reached milestones! I'm very excited, and thank you a lot for all the support!

I like it!! Reddit is a great place for promotion, discussion and get the attention of the community. Big YES.