What's new

Can undelegate coins from allnodes

alexandreesl

New Pivian
Hi, everything ok with you guys? I have a similar problem than in this thread:

I have 779 Piv delegated on AllNodes, I want to undelegate and send to another address of mine, but everytime I unlock my wallet and try to send to another address, I got a -4 error of insufficient funds. How do I correct this? If you could please explain to me using command-line commands, I can't use the GUI version of the Pivx wallet.

Thank you

Hi, everything ok with you guys? I have a similar problem than in this thread:

I have 779 Piv delegated on AllNodes, I want to undelegate and send to another address of mine, but everytime I unlock my wallet and try to send to another address, I got a -4 error of insufficient funds. How do I correct this? If you could please explain to me using command-line commands, I can't use the GUI version of the Pivx wallet.

Thank you
Friend, Make sure wallet version is up to date. Then go to 'Send' -> 'Coin Control' - > Select the address with the cold staked coins then Copy the 'After Fee' amount (bottom right of wallet screen). Click 'OK', then on the send page, paste the amount copied in the earlier step.

Hi, palmtree, thanks for the help! But as I said, I can't use the GUI version right now, could please help guide me using the command line version? I tried to send using the sendmany command, that have a include_delegated arg, but everytime I try to include the flag I got a "JSON value is not a boolean ..." error
Friend, Make sure wallet version is up to date. Then go to 'Send' -> 'Coin Control' - > Select the address with the cold staked coins then Copy the 'After Fee' amount (bottom right of wallet screen). Click 'OK', then on the send page, paste the amount copied in the earlier step.

Sorry, I missed the command line request. You can try this command:
`sendtoaddress "address" full-amount subtract_fee`
Example: sendtoaddress DLabsktzGMnsK5K9uRTMCF6NoYNY6ET4Bb 2000 subtract_fee

Hope that helps.

tried, still the same :-(
sendtoaddress DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V 779 subtract_fee

in the wallet, when I do a getbalance:

It seems to me that maybe sendmany would work, due to the include_delegated flag:
sendmany "" {"address":amount,...} ( minconf "comment" include_delegated )

Send to multiple destinations. Recipients are transparent or shield PIVX addresses.
5. include_delegated (bool, optional, default=false) Also include balance delegated to cold stakers
but when I try:
sendmany "" "{\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\":779}" 6 "sending" true
this throws:
JSON value is not a boolean as expected

have tried everything, true, True, TRUE, nothing works :-(

After many, many attempts, I think I found the solution. Using your address and amount from above, please try the following:
Code:
sendmany "" "{\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\":779}" [\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\"] include_delegated=true

Unfortunately, I received another error :-( , JSON value is not an integer as expected. I am using the PIVX Core RPC client version v5.4.0, don't know if this have any influence.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 21.28.52.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 21.28.52.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 433
OK, 2 last tries, first try:

Code:
sendmany "" "{\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\":779}" [\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\"] include_delegated=1

If that doesn't work, try the following:

Code:
sendmany "" "{\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\":779}" [\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\"] include_delegated

If none of the above works, I'll try to reach out to a developer.

Hi, palmtree! Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, both ended up with the same error:
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 22.51.37.png

I think we need a developer, indeed :-(

Oh, another note, I am running this on a Raspberry Pi, shouldn't make a difference anyway, but just to add more information to it. Thanks!

Sorry for delay, try this out:
Code:
sendmany "" "{\"DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V\":779}" 1 '["DBe3tFbY2xBJDVTE2zwPp8xgHzAB67sm2V"]'

Hi! Sorry for the delay, man. Now I got a insufficient funds error, I believe it is because is getting the default value for the delegated included
Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 20.46.49.png

Sorry I'm not able to help any further, I awaiting a reply from other tech savy users. In the meantime, here are a few options:
  • Join Discord https://discord.pivx.org and post in the #support channel
  • Copy wallet.dat file to desktop and use GUI wallet