Alliance funding Proposal

This proposal is to secure some funding for the ongoing PIVX alliances effort,

I have been pushing PIVX alliances for some months now with my own time and funds, and now that there are budget funds freed up due to the pull back by devs (thanks guys), I will be seeking some funding to relive my own burden.

So what is the Alliance protocol?

In case you don’t yet know this short explainer should be useful:

What has been developed via Alliances so far?

1 - Particl alliance (alliance formed and ongoing)
2 - pivx alliance.org website (funded by myself $1k USD)
3 - Alliances explainer and custom logo (funded myself (135 USD)
4 - Alliance protocol and Packs protocol
5 - 2 conference calls, Link to conference calls page : http://pivxalliance.org/conference-calls/

How much is being asked for:
For this proposal I would like 1K PIV per month. This will not be a wage, it will fund the following things

What will funds be used for?
To pay for graphics being made, (assuming no creative is funded - and Rhubarb does not continue to make graphics from the kindness of his heart)
To pay for recording and promotion, we will boosts posts on facebook and other platforms
To pay for explainers and translations (assuming hannah and her team no longer create them from the kindness of their hearts)
To pay for updates to the website,
To fund further development of the Alliances program including a Roadmap

Besides these expenses, I expect the following to be delivered each month:

monthly conference call recorded 
Help with pushing alliances
Regular updates to website, including bi-monthly reports on alliances
press releases
facebook promotion

What if it’s not funded?
Will go ahead anyway, but in current scaled back form

What will happen to the funds that are not used?
They will be held in this address ’ same as proposal address ’
If the funds are not spent they will be saved for a time when they are needed for Alliance related business.
If the amount in the alliance fund goes above 10k then it will be staked in piv.

Who is on the Alliance Team?
Crypto S.I
have had help from Gets, Buer and Crypto HB,
hopefully with funding I can get them to join the official alliances team?

My previous proposals and reports
Alliance proposal – PIVX Alliances - Proposal now up for voting!
Godot proposal – PIVX - Godot Open source game engine integration!
Godot report – https://steemit.com/pivx/@cryptosi/pivx-x-godot-module-report-month-1
Steemit Proposal – Official Steemit account @pivx
Particl alliance – Particl application for PIVX alliance
PIVX Manifesto 1.0 – Manifesto Official Proposal

Thanks for taking the time to read this proposal, Hoping you will support the alliance push, and this proposal.

Voting information:

mnbudgetvote many 86e7a487d677fb478edc49bc9d60c3f93481f497d31bea02c7b1e1b6e74afdc0 yes

mnbudgetvote many 86e7a487d677fb478edc49bc9d60c3f93481f497d31bea02c7b1e1b6e74afdc0 no

Alliance funding part 2 - pre-proposal discussion

I’m quite vocal about my stance on alliances—that being that they should be selected very carefully and not take too much of the PIVX budget. That out of the way, considering how much of these efforts have been on your own dime, this proposal in particular is fair and something I hope gets by—particularly considering the ask is not at all high. Good luck :+1: