To keep you all in the loop as to things in the hopper and have worked on this past month and a bit
We’ve tried to create or pull stories/content around the 5 key pilars of the brand foundation -all this is held loosely, just putting it all on the table for review…
Brand Building, Community Building, Education/Tech, Grassroots Adoption and Influencer networks
Some projects are one of the pillar, but any can overlap.
CRIS Cyborg campaign/sponsorship
- press release/blog post
- send shwag
- use pics they provide
- Trivia contest
social posts and mentions/capturing our brand
PIVX on iOS
- Press release and blog
- teaser graphics
- launch graphics
- posts to all social channels
- DYK? vid
Luke Fullbrook PIVXsports sponsorship (UK Strongman)
- Blog/article in the works
- Video being sent from Luke as a “Hi PIVX/thanks, etc”
- A few graphics for social
- Worked on getting him PIVX wear (caps, t-shirts, sweats, tank, etc)
Discord Bots taking over the Community
- feel good article on the bots and community member feature
- Designing a bot character for use on going to promote the bots (tipping, proposals, DJ/Radio, Utility)
- DYK? Video
Javawokies - local robotics club. They have an amazing 14 year old gal who’s great on camera and is all about WIT! Women in Tech!
- Feature intro video - and monthly videos, they shoot and edit.
- Page for accepting donations for their bot - Done
- Working on some branding and helping them start posting and tagging PIVX, etc
Timing: Video and intro to the community - this week/next. We’re with them for the next 4 months
We heard from Bittrex that PIVX/USDT paring could be added to Bittrex, bgroundswelled is a ground swell of interest shown to them.
- use #PIVXUSDTBittrex and ask members to tweet, post, comment in forums to ask Bittrex to add PIVX.
- We will do up some creative for social- Requesting a DYK? Video asking the community to act
PIVX 101 Campaign
Goal: to introduce people to PIVX “again, for the first time”. Stole that from Kellogg’s.
PURPLE BOX - PIVX Ambassador Tool box
- print media, cards, brochure, banner
- Some PIVX wear for ambassador to rep
- Some swag for first few events (t-shirts, phone grips, pens, pins, etc)
- Thumb-drive or just a link to a folder for presentational templates, brand assets, etc.
Timing: love to have a draft digital “box” ready in 2-3 weeks - we need cash for shwag
PIVX Animation Video
We have one out introducing zPIV. We’d love to do a chapter 2 on zPoS (same style, characters, etc)
- need budget approx $5000
How It Works (HIW) video series with Jeffery - casual live on location video series featuring PIVX tech and how things work, but making it practical
Other Campaigns I’d like to see this year
PIVX - The Mother Forking Coin! Ha - jk, but some commentary discussion around The tech and innovation and gather the stats.
"With the massive amount of forks, copies and clones of PIVX and the noticeable interest in PoS, privacy and the security that comes with that, it seems like the new GOLD standard for cryptocurrency… is PURPLE.”
PIVXFirst Campaign - Highlighting PIVX tech innovations
- Graphics for social and video (we’ve done a series already)
- Blog posts
- A press release would be good for this
Meet the Devs
We started a Dev Battle Card series last year, but the timing was never right
Love to see it fly.
We need a PIVX Store and a budget to design and create march and swag for events and for PIVians to order.
Rhubarb/Chad’s ongoing work
Creative Design support for all departments, including re-design for other regions with translation support (Including White-papers and other tech docs as well)
Community manager - very active in Discord, helping cheering people on
Event Support - co-coordinator, brand support, speaker
Social media postings - twitter.facebook, linked In mainly
Ambassador Shepherd - pivxambassadors.org Encouraging, equipping and promoting their events and activities each month.
PIVXplaces.com - getting the ambassadors to add merchants monthly and then we would profile a merchant each week on social.
PIVXSports Shepherd - intake, equipping and pulling marketing fodder ongoing. Design and social posts (bringing in a new lead to help here)
Video Editor for PIVXpress and DTK? Videos
Web updates as requested - exchange additions, white papers, etc
I clean washrooms and am a decent cook…
The Rhubarb Team
Chad - Creative Director/designer
Jeni - Graphic Designer
Joelle - Project manager/admin
Mario - Web dev