Hey all, I am here today to propose the establishment of a dedicated PIVX Troubleshooting center, also known as: PIVXTools. As many of you know, the current toolbox is apart of the support team system. I would like to take the toolbox and rebrand it, improve it, and continue to develop it. I currently have a list of features/projects I would like to implement to the system:
- Improved debugging tools (for forked chains, more user friendly)
- Implement embedded looped video clips of the many task required to troubleshoot the Qt wallet (zPIV functions, forked processes, how to vote, etc.)
- Re-design the platform
- Budget analysis tool
- User friendly Proposal section (more refined, commands to vote up/down present)
- Provide an usable API for any useful PIVX console outputs
- Provide automatic snapshots of blockchain
- Any reasonable feature that can improve the usability of the toolbox
I am looking to continue my service in the PIVX community and would appreciate any feedback for this project. I would like to request 1500 PIV, for 3 months of work/hosting. I will eat the proposal submission fees. I realize that the budget will most likely come and go without full utilization, so I thought it would be a good time to make this a 1 month proposal. Broken down this would come out to 467 PIV a month after subtracting the fees for proposal submission.
I will add the budget voting commands when I am home to submit the proposal in the wallet.
EDIT: Here are the commands!
mnbudgetvote many 3dd92383e0e92e1f5c3fb5c4cc6c5224691a4e23ed5ec0e9febd0e091a43c75b yes
mnbudgetvote many 3dd92383e0e92e1f5c3fb5c4cc6c5224691a4e23ed5ec0e9febd0e091a43c75b no