PIVX v2.1.5 wallet has been released with many bug fixes, enhancements and new features.
Note: This is a non-mandatory wallet update and is compatible with wallet v126.96.36.199 onward.
Download Location: https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/releases/tag/v2.1.5
0. Backup the existing wallet to a safe location. (File -> Backup wallet or ./pivx-cli backupwallet )
- Download the appropriate wallet binary for your operating system.
- Close the wallet. (File -> Exit or ./pivx-cli stop)
- Replace / Overwrite the existing executable files with the newly downloaded files.
- Re-start the wallet.
- Rpi wallet now has Static Qt binary
- Auto-Combine feature - Automatically combines coins below threshold via a transaction.
- Network enhancements - Increase outbound connections.
- BIP38 tool now supports more characters.
- Icons changed to non-transparent icon for better visibility.
- Multisend now can filter between staking and masternode rewards. Also some bugs addressed.
- Wallet crashing with certain blockchain corruption has been prevented.
- Lots of updates for OS X build.
- In-Wallet Block Explorer
- Added Seed Nodes - You no longer need to add initial addnodes lines to pivx.conf!
- Miscellaneous updates & bug fixes
- Windows Setup Wizard