Promotions and Business Development

PDF Copy of proposal https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m4-kS_CZmg5CIZlHKOAnVei0clENoHR-/view?usp=sharing

I’m submitting this proposal on behalf of Mark.

Overview
Hello PIVX. This proposal will focus on PIVX strategic growth by first building the foundation and
infrastructure of any project - adoption alliances of companies who will use PIVX.
Any successful company or product depends on knowing your target market. Marketing PIVX
requires a targeted marketing strategy where the goals are to generate revenue and build a
strong user base.

You can learn a lot about how to market and not market a product by taking a look at what the
competition is doing. Put on your consumer hat when doing the research and view the product
from the viewpoint of the customer. Taking this approach can help PIVX gain insight on what
tactics may work to boost sells and create the fan base.

How to create and maintain a fan base around PIVX is the number one objective. Knowing what
marketing mix and the target market will successfully gain a larger user base. Even though
PIVX has been in the crypto market for over a year, it is now time to create the buzz around the
coin. This requires more than just generating awareness and garner interest in PIVX. It requires
reaching out beyond the crypto community and creating alliances with corporations to use PIVX
as a payment method to purchase products and services. These demands a two fold approach:
one is to create the buzz and demand (otherwise known as the foundation) around PIVX and
secondly to create the connections or corporate alliances to which PIVX can be used (otherwise
known as the infrastructure).

If a product doesn’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete. For those at the top of a
mountain didn’t fall there!!!

I know that PIVX has a competitive advantage as a true privacy coin. Now it is time to take PIVX
to the top of the mountain.

About Me
My name is Mark Hurst, I’m a seasoned veteran in the marketing, sales promotions, trade show
marketing and business partnership development space. I’ve been in the marketing and
promotion business for 25+ years.

I was born and raised in the Atlanta, Georgia where I attended private schools. While at
University of Georgia for 1 year, in 1993 I landed my first real job with Sony Music as Concert
Promotions Manager. At Sony Music, I traveled with music artist around the world. In 1995 while
in Salt Lake City, UT preparing for a concert, I discovered a 10 year old struggling small
advertising agency. In the mid 1990’s multimedia advertising was just beginning and I bought
50% of the small advertising agency for $55,000. In 1996, I acquired 100% of the agency and
renamed the agency “The Hurst Group”. I implemented 100% focus as a high tech media
advertising agency and landed large contracts with MCI Worldcom, Lucent Technologies,
3COM, Novell and others. In 1999, I sold The Hurst Group to JDA Advertising for $15 million.

In 2000 I founded Hurst Group LLC, a Sales Promotion Agency and the subsidiary, VIP
Corporate Events LLC a Hospitality Event Company that both companies worked very closely
with Advertising Agencies and Corporations directly.

Hurst Group LLC became one of the leading Sales Promotion Agencies managing over $40
million in yearly corporate budgets. Hurst Group LLC also specialize in the creation of sales
promotions for new product launches and business development, and with that comes a deep
contact list with many connections. I have created sales promotions for many large companies
including Fortune 500s with clients including Apple, SAP, Oracle, Whole Foods, Delta Air Lines.
The Hospitality Event Business produced private events globally for corporations and their A-list
clients. Events included productions of Celebrity golf tournaments and private hospitality events
surrounding sporting venues such as the Masters, Superbowl, Kentucky Derby, British Open
and many more. (https://www.clickz.com/jda-advertising-acquires-the-hurst-group/81576/)

In 2010 I closed the businesses due to the banking crisis, and soon after became a partner and
Vice President of BLS Finance LLC. I recently have sold my position and partnership in BLS
Finance to work directly in the crypto space.

Why PIVX?
In 2016 I was introduced to BITCOIN which I purchased my first Bitcoin. Since then I have
become a huge fan of PIVX. I believe PIVX is a true hidden gem that I can help take to the next
level of adoption. PIVX has created the products needed and with the launch of the PIVX App, it
is now ready for the next step in business alliances and adoption.

Proposal Details
I plan to both manage and run PIVX representation at 10 carefully selected conferences through
Q2 2019 to build PIVX presence in the public sector as well as use my 25+ years in industry
with deep connections to build business partnerships across North America. Once relationships
have launched in North America, PIVX will be ready for a global campaign.

The proposal is designed to establish business alliances with Manufacturing, Distribution and
Business Owners. There are several POS systems that PIVX needs to partner with.
Budget Proposal Breakdown

● Salary - $100K
● 10 x 20 Booth - $30K
● Staffing for events - $36K
● Travel - $50+K
● Administrative Assistant - $40+K
● 10 Conferences - $90+K

Monthly Budget Breakdown
Monthly (12 months) - 5,000 PIVX per month

PIVX Summits 2018

going to need to provide a much much more concise and detailed cost breakdown with justification of costs, as well as a list of potential events before I would even consider voting on this.

Thank you for your reply. This proposal is designed to build alliances with business owners/executives in North America and globally. The events have been presented to the leadership of PIVX. The reason of the privacy in this manner is that PIVX at this time is the only crypto currency exhibitors in these events. With this proposal, PIVX will be in front of over 1 millions business owners/executives and many of the worlds largest corporations. This is a HUGE advantage and future PIVX growth. The events includes some of the largest industrial show, but not limited to Technology, Wireless, and Hospitality.

The proposal also includes pre and post marketing, sales promotions, sponsorship’s, and media marketing. There will be extensive travel to meet with corporations on using PIVX and possibly build on PIVX blockchain.

I hope this helps answer your question…

sorry, but it doesn’t answer my concerns in the least, and instead just side steps them…you can do better than that.

Mark, as I tried to explain previously, you will need more transparency and will need to provide a detailed itemization of the costs to justify those prices and expenses. While i do understand your reluctance to post you plan in detail, or the actual conferences/tradeshows. You may need to contact some other trusted members of the community to habe them vouch for your plan.

I like this proposal, mostly because it’s ambitious in scope and it aims to put PIVX in front of non-crypto eyes, which I feel is a strong strategy especially with Unity app being built and other alliances in the pipeline.

The main sticking point will be the $100k salaray which will effectively be paid in full before the Conference appearances even start, plus despite your obvious and impressive achievements with company aquisitions development and sales, we don’t have any clue about your ability to present publicly, also these tasks are already being done for free by other members, ( I guess the argument would be, to what standard) Overall I’d like to support this, but I think it needs more info. I’ve got plenty of trust in your personal ability, but that alone is not enough for me.

Great idea and unique focus - I love the idea of a PIVX road-show, but would like it to include other conferences, shows and regions as well. Maybe a collaboration with Buers efforts to get us to as many events as possible with some planning and follow-up teams. I also think we need to be thinking globally and as we’ve seen recently, (meetups around the globe and Amsterdam, etc) get PIVX into other cultures and regions around the globe. Not a cheap ticket there either. That said - I like the direction of this a lot, as it speaks to a bigger need in PIVX and that’s Business Development overall. A team dedicated to research, find and work with merchants of all sizes to see PIVX as a viable currency. The strategy of targeting is on the mark. No pun intended, Mark! :slight_smile: But this needs a pile of work and not sure it’s clearly shown here. I also see other foundational teams and strategies needed to understand if big industry is a strategic play at this time in our growth, considering tech/tools and other infrastructure is still young.

This proposal consist of many brand awareness opportunities. I understand that you would like to see a more global reach and this will happen. Many of the conferences listed on the internal proposal will have a International audience as they are International Shows being presented here in the USA. Building brand awareness is not cheap and PIVX needs to baby step its way into this market. Take for instance, when I promoted the release of the Apple Iphone 3, their budget was over $50 million on a global scale. I realize that PIVX does not have that kind of money. So having said this, this proposal will baby step our way into a global presents.

Lets speak on what this proposal can do. Building brand awareness (foundation) for PIVX is my ultimate goal and build PIVX market cap is the end results. My goal is to see PIVX market cap around $28,294,348,400 which would price PIVX around $500 per coin. As PIVX grows, this proposal budget grows which would give us the funds to reach a more global audience with building brand awareness.

I am first going to speak on Sales Promotions. This can be vast areas, and this will revolve as PIVX grows. This is built in this proposal.

BRAND PRODUCT PLACEMENT

1. If I have a popular TV series to wear a PIVX t-shirt in their show, the cost is at minimum $20K (this will probably not happen, but not ruled out).

2. However, If I have Bryan (Snappy) on the CNBC Squawk Box with Joe Kernen and Becky Quick, The Bloomberg Morning Show and Fox Business Show. The cost including travel and hotel is around $40K and has a global reach (this WILL happen multiple times during the year).

3. Business Alliances is imperative with shared marketing efforts in current and future product promotions. The cost is unknown until we negotiate pricing with businesses which will come from this proposal budget and PIVX growth.

4. Media Marketing is key in building brand awareness. This cost can also be very expensive, so having business alliances in place to share “split ads” can cut our cost and depending on the negotiations, could be free.

5. We will be producing a green screen interview with Bryan (Snappy) and David Faber. This 30 minute video interview will be produce for viral content that can be shared on Telegram groups, Youtube, Discord, Bitcoin.com, and other press releases.

• Know that my video production team worked exclusively on the CBS with Dan Rather - Evening News. My contacts are also global for international productions.

• Once we have a few business alliances, PIVX will also be seen on national TV morning shows such as Good Morning America, Today’s Morning Show, Keiser Report and others.

In this proposal, there is a lot to be done with such a very slim budget. If I were to propose this to a corporation today, the budget would be over $1 million. If I were hired by a corporation to produce this for the company, my salary would be over $300K plus stock options. You are paying for my professional wisdom, efforts and contacts at a very small cost. So as you see, you are paying my salary to produce results. In return WE all succeed.

Having said this…there is a very BRIGHT future for PIVX just in Sales Promotions alone.

The second part of the proposal is the Events, Conferences and Regions. As stated before, I would like to keep the Conferences and Events internal with the PIVX leadership team so that PIVX is the only crypto currency in these shows.

As I build business relationships in the shows, there will be alliances, business agreements and business partnerships that will occur. Some of the business agreement will include blockchain development. There will be press release once they happen. Agreements and press release will be agreed upon with the PIVX leadership team.

It is imperative that press releases are timed perfectly. This is to maintain a healthy growth for investors and the market cap with momentum. My biggest concern is internal leaking of news before the press release. As we all know, investors buy the hype and sell the news. Having one press release after another will maintain investor interest and business opportunities. This discussion will be held with the PIVX leadership team.

There are several areas of printed materials that will be handed out at the conferences and the booth display printed materials. All printed materials will be approved by the PIVX leadership team. All printed materials are built in this proposal.

There will be sponsorship opportunities in each event and conference. Sponsorship opportunities could include tradeshow bags, lanyards, other promotional items and are built in this proposal.

The cost of booth and booth locations in each show are built in this proposal. Each events cost at a minimum $1500. Once sponsorship opportunities are made, the expense could reach over $4000 per show.

The Business Development Team will grow on my side to help in the productions, marketing, staffing, and internal sales associates. This is built in the proposal.

LET’S BUILD PIVX and move PIVX into the TOP 10 coins!!!

Please review my early comments and concerns. Understand that this Business Development proposal will revolve and grow as PIVX grows. A proposal like this is always revolving. It can be much different than say buying a product where there is a fix price. Travel expenses change daily and depending on unknown expenses that will occur due to private meetings at large corporate locations with future PIVX agreements. Everything is covered in the proposed fixed monthly budget.

I totally understand your concerns, however it is right the opposite. My concern is not getting paid until 5 or 6 months out.

There are many up front expenses that has to happen now!. Meaning, unless we want to have the PIVX booth in the back corner of the tradeshow, they have to be secured or paid for now. Placement of a booth in a tradeshow or conference is key to the success of attendees and viewer impressions. The sponsorship’s have to be secured now before they are taken by other exhibitors.

Productions of printed materials and booth cost have to be paid before the first show.

So my concern is that I have to come out of pocket to meet some of these demands before I get paid. I hope this may ease your concerns.

Still not seeing a concise price/expense breakdown/justification.

Someone with your history in this field should certainly be able to provide this information fairly easily. Your reluctance to provide this information tells me that you either don’t know, are incapable of knowing, or are unwilling to share; all of which are completely unacceptable.

This is now the third time I have brought this up, and will no longer be wasting any more of my time responding here until such information is provided.