Raspberry pi staking

ui dont see any more raspberry pi wallet options, can u still stake on a pi, and if so does it work with wifi turned off and the computer shutdown?

The raspberry pi runs a 32 bit Linux operating system on an ARM processor so the wallet is found under the Linux heading or here is a direct link:

https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/releases/download/v3.0.6/pivx-3.0.6-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz

If you use a raspberry pi increase the swapfile to 1 GB minimum.

Staking is only active while you are actively connected to the network.

Do you have to install linux or can I just use rasbian? Sorry about the noob question.

Raspbian is Linux :slight_smile:

It is a special version that has been modified specifically for the Raspberry Pi, but it is still Linux and no need to apologize, ask away.

Thanks @thuggins!

I thought it might be something like that :slight_smile:

Raspbian operating system is based on Linux. This is why you are facing it. With the help of Linux backend, I developed hp customer service which will work on any operating system.

• A Raspberry Pi. The latest model is the Raspberry Pi 3 model B, but it should work on previous ones as well. Visit Connect PS4 Controller and get the best solution about How to Connect PS4 Controller to Mac.