Sponsored Event in Singapore

Pivx Event in Singapore

Background

Hello, I am Darren. I have been observing PIVX and have purchased PIVX over the past couple of months. I am really interested and excited with what the team is doing and how the community is growing.

However, I realized that there is almost no presence of PIVX here is Singapore. There are many big players in the Blockchain Industry (such as Ripple, Coinbase, TenX, etc.) here in Singapore and I would like to be able to host an event to establish a community/ presence for PIVX.

Singapore is known to be the blockchain hub of Southeast Asia and is one of the few places in the world that supports the growth of blockchain. There is a huge blockchain community here and I believe it is also an opportunity for PIVX to be able to establish a presence.

The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has also said that it will help crypto/ blockchain firms set up accounts, on top of leveraging blockchain adoption.

Singapore’s State Investment Firm, Temasek Holdings, has also recently invested in Binance to develop a fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchange here in Singapore.

Source:

What is the proposal?

I would love to be able to host an crypto gathering that is sponsored by PIVX. A casual gathering where we can do pivx giveaway, setting up of wallets and others.

Purpose of the Proposal

1. Building and establishing a community here
  2. Connect with any of the current pivx community members here in Singapore
  3. Introduced more people (within and outside the blockchain space) to PIVX

What will the funds be used for (based on an expected turnout of 100-150 people)

1. Booking a space to host the event (200piv)
  2. Food and beverages for attendees (2000 piv)
  3. PIVX giveaway (1000piv)

Total number of piv: 3200piv

Do let me know if you have any questions and let me know if there are any issues/ questions with my pre-proposal

I would like to hear the community feedback to know if this is a viable proposal or any obstacles that I may face with the proposal.

Thank you!