Translation Support V5

Proposal:
The goal of the translation team is to reach a wide foreign audience and to spread the strong brand of the global coin over the world for people who want to use PIVX in real life.
The PIVX translation team provides the support to diverse PIVX community during last year to attract people over the world through the clear context in their local languages to prove the reputation of a global coin.

Possible translation work for next months;
• Translate updates to PIVX main website pages (@PIVXStrontium)
• Translate the comparison graphics which in progress (@PIVXStrontium, @Rhubarbarian)
• Translate news, blog and possible press releases to reach a wide foreign audience

Background:

Oct 2017 -Jan 2018:
The blog has been translating from 5-15 languages for 24-48 hours
PIVX videos such as PIVXPress, DYK, PIVX Class and others have been provided with subtitles in 9 languages or English subtitle over 48 hours from publishing.
Zerocoin Protocol documentation is available to read in 16 languages
White Paper has been translated into 18 languages
IOS Wallet has been translated into 15 languages by the translation team
Road Map 2018 has been translated into 21 languages
Core Wallet 3.1.0 in Transifex has been translated into 9 languages
Blog March-June 2018 has been translating in 18 languages for 24-48 hours
PIVX videos March-June 2018 such as PIVXPress, DYK, PIVX Class, PIVX alliance have been provided with subtitles in 9 languages over 48 hours from publishing.
Manifesto has been translated into 10 languages
Infographic has been translated into 10 languages
Home page 2018 has been translated into 14 languages

CALCULATION TRANSLATION BUDGET:

1000 words for 40 USD (one blog post in general 400 words)

1000-2000 words text translation into 10-5 languages 1000 PIV
Project management 400PIV

1425 PIV(1700USD) per month for next 2 months for the translation team
Proposal fee 55 PIV and amount adjusted
2855 PIV In general

I think that you find our proposal reasonable and useful for the developing and promoting global private coin for reaching the next high level. On behalf of the translation team, I would express appreciation to everyone who makes time to consider our proposal. With hopes on further cooperation with all members of PIVX community.

VOTE DETAILS

mnbudgetvote many 3aa469b57ff7e3c8f4ae92596abd7316f2b6b73bf131c5cafcf4afe939c82f2b yes

mnbudgetvote many 3aa469b57ff7e3c8f4ae92596abd7316f2b6b73bf131c5cafcf4afe939c82f2b no

Translation Support V6

There’s been opposition to this proposal in the past due to the perceived lack of reason to have it exist. I strongly hope that people can see through our efforts with places like Latin America and Korea lately that there’s plenty of use for a translation team provided focus and purpose are given to them.

Good luck!

Thank you for support @PIVXStrontium

I think this is a great proposals!

I’m a member of the translation team and feel very proud to spread the message of PIVX in my own language.Thanks for all your effort @Hanna :purple_heart:

Hello PIVX community!

Please find my report per Translation job