Translation Support V7

Proposal:

We have a new wave for PIVX developing and I hope you can see that the translation team never stopped to support PIVX community. We will continue to provide translation support for global announcement of the latest PIVX achievement. The goal of the translation team is to reach a wide foreign audience and to spread the strong brand of the global coin over the world for people who want to use PIVX in real life. The translation team is looking forward to participating in all progressive steps to achieve the success for PIVX coin.

Possible translation work for next months;
Blog
• Translate news, blog, and possible press releases to reach a wide foreign audience
Video
Provide the subtitles to the promotional PIVX video

Background:

CALCULATION TRANSLATION BUDGET:
I would like to ask the part of the budget for next round of the translation support.

1500 words text translation into 10-5 languages 750 PIV
20 min video translation into 8 languages 750 PIV
Project management 500 PIV

2020PIV (1500 USD) per month for the next 3 months for the translation team
Proposal fee 55 PIV and amount adjusted
6060 PIV In general

I think that you find our proposal reasonable and useful for the developing and promoting global private coin for reaching the next high level. On behalf of the translation team, I would express appreciation to everyone who makes time to consider our proposal. With hopes on further cooperation with all members of PIVX community.

VOTE DETAILS
TO VOTE YES
mnbudgetvote many 904fb6a1b0d0c330c82f7d5a51d912b1be9c76694e7246ffebdc95a895972ec4 yes
To Vote No
mnbudgetvote many 904fb6a1b0d0c330c82f7d5a51d912b1be9c76694e7246ffebdc95a895972ec4 no

PIVXpress en Español, 20 de Enero 2019
Translation Support V8

Nice thanks for sharing this. but i like more the vintage7 than the v7 :yum:: nah just joking. thank you and God :grin:bless

PIVX Community,
Please find the translation report V7 for Jan-Feb

PIVX community,
During the period from January-March 2019, the translation team provided the translation into 5-10 languages mentioned articles:

Translate Blog PIVX Prose #2
Luke Fullbrook
PIVX Robot
POS Fake Stake
PIVX Prose #3
Javawockies
Infographic 101
Roundtable live stream FEB 14
PoS Fake Stake Review
Prose 4: Proof-of-Work
What is PIVX
Zerocoin

provided subtitles in 5-8 languages for the videos;
PIVX Press Jan 29
Jawaworkers Feb 1
PIVXPlaces South Africa

Providing information in 10 most popular languages helps to keep the constant organic traffic for PIVX.org and interest of visitors from next countries

who speaks in mentioned here languages

Want to know about the translation PIVX Team more follow me on Social Media
https://twitter.com/hanna_pivx
https://www.instagram.com/hannapivx/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-purple-0b1098175/

we are doing a little more than just translation

The more detailed report you can read in attached file Translation Report V7

Hello PIVX community!

March 2019:
Let you know that the translation team provided support in 7-10 languages of mentioned articles:
Blog:
PIVX Roundtable 3
Singapore Meet Up
PIVX Prose 5
RoundTable 4
Wallet 3.2.0 was Released

the video
The video Why Privacy Matters

I would like to add that Social Media promotion is not a part of our proposal, however, the translation team supports PIVX in this way too and achieved 45K Social Media Reach in March.

The more detailed report you can read in the attached file Translation Report V7