zUSD- the first private algorithmic stablecoin

Hi guys, I’m kind of new in this community and I hope this idea don’t make me looks pretentious. Lately in my personal work I’ve been studying how some stable coins works. Most of them are FIAT backed but on the other hand we have this cool algorithmic stable coins with a surprising good performance and stability.

Looking the market right now you cannot find any stablecoin with privacy features so … After Making my node of pivx, learn how all the stuff wit zPiv works and research about the new private decentralized exchange that you are building over your platform an Idea come to my mind:

PivX have to build the first private algorithmic stablecoin

I think this Idea could really shock the market and could be a good point to get mass adoption.

I’ve put this Idea in a public repository https://gist.github.com/garretus/c0db68c9bb7c01995acc2fff7604b8a7 Please feel free to collaborate and show me your opinions.

For me zpiv/pivx is totally enough… I don’t know why but those so called anchor to the dollar coin aren’t my taste of tea… better stay with the original if you want fiat. better aim for the zdex to be full and working…

The goal of PIVX has never been to be a ‘stable coin’, although that is a natural outcome of wide adoption and a mature coin. Thing is … that is years from now.

Further, I see no evidence that stability == mass adoption.

I don’t know how this got past me, but the usecases for a private stablecoin are HUGE.
I’m not convinced on the stability of these algorithmic coins, but, I’m also not convinced on the stability of FIAT backed stablecoins either.
I’d definitely like to see this idea explored.

Check this conversation, we’ve sort of addressed this proposal already:

Also another thing is forming network level functions of external (to the network) variables is just chaos.
Check out DigixDAO and what they try to do.

I really like the idea of having a stablecoin available in the upcoming zDEX. Among actual implementations of stablecoins the most insteresting one is Maker/DAI, it’s total decentralized and you open and close the positions using their CDP portal. Having such algos integrated in the zDEX blockchain and thus also the availability to trade all the coins available in the zDEX against also the algorithmic stablecoin would be awesome.

Looking forward to a real proposal on such integration

The trading of stable coin and other related digital currencies is actually very complicated and since I am new to this area.I want a little help from you all in guiding me about BBOD.I have heard that its a very good platform for beginners who want to trade.Thanks.