What's new

StakeCube.net - Trade, Stake and Node with ease!

StakeCube

StakeCube.net is a platform which has listed PIVX since November 2019, it's an Exchange with many pairings, it's a zero-fee PoS pool which stakes your PIV in a pool on the platform, even inside open-orders! - StakeCube uses an air-gapped Cold Storage hot/cold wallet system, allows hosting Masternodes and offers completely fee-free withdrawals!

1613477272616.png

StakeCube is currently having an overhaul in features, UI / UX and branding, and so I invite all loyal Pivians to give it a test-drive, I am a formal team member of StakeCube and so I will happily answer any questions, doubts, or explain further some of the many features that StakeCube has to offer, with love, your purple neighbourhood cat!

Attachments

• 1613479006362.png
    1613479006362.png
    581.1 KB · Views: 9

palmtree

Administrator
Staff member
JSKitty, Others may not have experienced this behavior but 5 minutes to login is no fun. I gave it a try and the biggest pain point for me (and the reason I pulled out - for now anyway) is the login. By the time I answer 3 or 4 captchas my 2fa is expired. Once i work that out i get new ip notice sent to email. login to email and click link which returns me to login page without the captcha so I fill in form again, get captcha error with a new form reloaded, this time with captcha. If i get captcha fast enough, i might finally be logged in. I understand need for security but that's the point of 2fa, I have it, you don't. Personally, if 2fa is correct i should not need captcha or ip notices.

I'll give it another try once it progresses further along.

JSKitty, Others may not have experienced this behavior but 5 minutes to login is no fun. I gave it a try and the biggest pain point for me (and the reason I pulled out - for now anyway) is the login. By the time I answer 3 or 4 captchas my 2fa is expired. Once i work that out i get new ip notice sent to email. login to email and click link which returns me to login page without the captcha so I fill in form again, get captcha error with a new form reloaded, this time with captcha. If i get captcha fast enough, i might finally be logged in. I understand need for security but that's the point of 2fa, I have it, you don't. Personally, if 2fa is correct i should not need captcha or ip notices.

I'll give it another try once it progresses further along.
Most users disable the email-based 2FA + verification, it's in the accounts settings, I disable it too, email 2FA just makes the process alot more troublesome and requires doing the captcha multiple times.
If you use software 2FA (Authy / Google auth) and disable IP verification on StakeCube via settings, you should still have good security without the need for emails.
And the captcha itself is Google captcha, we cannot control if the captcha itself has issues, that's a google problem - perhaps they see something strange on the network and so they require you to do additional captchas, it happens to me when I use Tor, and StakeCube can't change that unfortunately.

In the end I think most of these issues can be avoided ^ just adjust some account settings and logins should be ALOT easier, but apologies for the experience, ping me if you need any help with the platform and want to try it again in the future, happy to help out! @palmtree