Title: BizDev Q2 Name: BizDev Term: 3 Cycles Cycle Amount: 6000 PIV Total Amount: 18000 PIV Author: John M Receiver: John M Address: TBA Created: 2019-06-29 Status: Pre-Proposal
It has come time for me to submit my quarterly proposal for Business Development.
It has been a very busy couple of months, with some great things happening and some things still in the works.
The following is a list of things I’ve done recently :
- Helped get PIVX onto Kucoin , a prominent exchange.
- Got PIVX added to OOOBTC – a small exchange
- We were added to Cobo wallet. (saving and staking)
- Added to TrustWallet (Binance’s official mobile wallet)
- Added to BiteBTC (fair sized exchange)
- Formation of the PIVX Foundation. This has been a great experience and think it will be very beneficial for PIVX as a whole. I am one of 3 current Directors. This has been a bunch of work in verifying contractors and donation recipients, doing due diligence, keeping minutes of meetings, getting payment information and liaising with the SDG Impact Fund.
- Informed exchanges and services of updates and making sure all of them are up to date.
- Interview on CryptoCampFire podcast.
- PIVX added to a new online store in Canada.
- Maintained relationships with sponsored athletes such as Cris Cyborg.
- Attended a prominent event in Toronto which ended up leading to 3 things that we are working on now.
I’m sure there will be one or two things I add as I remember them here. The things done in the last couple of months should help PIVX well into the future.
Some thing that I am currently working on : ( I cant list some things by name, but I can give a general description)
- Integration into a large (top 20 by adjusted volume) exchange.
- Integration into 2 new wallets.
- Helping to set up the largest event PIVX has ever had. If we pull this off it will be an awesome event.
- Integration with an online service to accept PIVX as payment.
- Maintaining the PIVX Foundation.
- Doing due diligence on any projects recommended for me to pursue from the community.
- Holding negotiations with a site where you can buy giftcards for crypto.
- Negotiating price of addition with 4 other exchanges of varying sizes and locations.
- Staying on top of exchanges and services to make sure they’ve updated to the newest wallet.
- Dealing with any concerns or questions exchanges or services have.
- 2 more interviews lined up for this coming month, as well as appearances at 3 meetups ( from 100-2000 people in size) to represent PIVX.
- Trying to work a deal out with some LARGE media companies for a marketing campaign.
- Maintaining relationships with forks and similar projects, so we keep in touch and help each other out.
- Holding discussions with some Youtube content creators to get them to feature PIVX.
- Dealing with a large government backed exchange we should be launching on any time now.
- Filling out paperwork and listing applications for new exchanges and services.
- Researching and speaking with lawyers about a letter that we require.
- Talks with Aircoins for augmented reality crypto geocache drops.
- Talks with upcoming conferences and events that we will want a presence at.
This coming cycle I will be asking for 6000 PIVX per month. The Duration of my proposal will be for 3 months.
I feel the energy with PIVX has changed for the better over the last couple of months and I am really looking forward to seeing what the next few months have in store for us. Thank you everyone for your consideration and I look forward to keeping it purple!
Director of Business Development