Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 6000 PIV
Total Amount: 18000 PIV
Author: John M
Receiver: John M
Address: TBA
Created: 2019-06-29

Hey Pivians!

It has come time for me to submit my quarterly proposal for Business Development.
It has been a very busy couple of months, with some great things happening and some things still in the works.
The following is a list of things I’ve done recently :

- Helped get PIVX onto Kucoin , a prominent exchange.
- Got PIVX added to OOOBTC – a small exchange
- We were added to Cobo wallet. (saving and staking)
- Added to TrustWallet (Binance’s official mobile wallet)
- Added to BiteBTC (fair sized exchange)
- Formation of the PIVX Foundation. This has been a great experience and think it will be very beneficial for PIVX as a whole. I am one of 3 current Directors. This has been a bunch of work in verifying contractors and donation recipients, doing due diligence, keeping minutes of meetings, getting payment information and liaising with the SDG Impact Fund.
- Informed exchanges and services of updates and making sure all of them are up to date.
- Interview on CryptoCampFire podcast.
- PIVX added to a new online store in Canada.
- Maintained relationships with sponsored athletes such as Cris Cyborg.
- Attended a prominent event in Toronto which ended up leading to 3 things that we are working on now.

I’m sure there will be one or two things I add as I remember them here. The things done in the last couple of months should help PIVX well into the future.

Some thing that I am currently working on : ( I cant list some things by name, but I can give a general description)
  • Integration into a large (top 20 by adjusted volume) exchange.
  • Integration into 2 new wallets.
  • Helping to set up the largest event PIVX has ever had. If we pull this off it will be an awesome event.
  • Integration with an online service to accept PIVX as payment.
  • Maintaining the PIVX Foundation.
  • Doing due diligence on any projects recommended for me to pursue from the community.
  • Holding negotiations with a site where you can buy giftcards for crypto.
  • Negotiating price of addition with 4 other exchanges of varying sizes and locations.
  • Staying on top of exchanges and services to make sure they’ve updated to the newest wallet.
  • Dealing with any concerns or questions exchanges or services have.
  • 2 more interviews lined up for this coming month, as well as appearances at 3 meetups ( from 100-2000 people in size) to represent PIVX.
  • Trying to work a deal out with some LARGE media companies for a marketing campaign.
  • Maintaining relationships with forks and similar projects, so we keep in touch and help each other out.
  • Holding discussions with some Youtube content creators to get them to feature PIVX.
  • Dealing with a large government backed exchange we should be launching on any time now.
  • Filling out paperwork and listing applications for new exchanges and services.
  • Researching and speaking with lawyers about a letter that we require.
  • Talks with Aircoins for augmented reality crypto geocache drops.
  • Talks with upcoming conferences and events that we will want a presence at.
I’m sure, again, that I will think of some things and add them here as I look through notes or remember. As you can see, the majority of my work is Integrations, negotiations and brand awareness.

This coming cycle I will be asking for 6000 PIVX per month. The Duration of my proposal will be for 3 months.
I feel the energy with PIVX has changed for the better over the last couple of months and I am really looking forward to seeing what the next few months have in store for us. Thank you everyone for your consideration and I look forward to keeping it purple!

John M
Director of Business Development

Last edited:
@PIVXJohn Thanks for all you do! It would be awesome if we could know all the 'big things coming down the pipe' in advance, but I realize that NDAs prevent that. But, the track record is there and so is the trust. Glad to see a long list of items done and/or being worked on. These types of things are often just taken for granted by the Community, because they happen in the background, but they are so critical to the success of PIVX. Good stuff!