What's new

Archived Fundrasing in order to put a proposal asking the masternodes whether they want the proposal fee to remain 50 PIV

danielle

Pivian
demo
May '17

The 50 PIV proposal fee was never voted by the masternodes. It was just a hardcoded number.
Lets put a proposal asking to keep the Proposal fee stable to 50 PIV. I bet that the proposal asking the 50 PIV proposal fee always to remain stable, will not pass.
If the stable 50 PIV proposal fee fails, this will give the motivation to various coders to start investigating ways to make the proposal fee a variable. If the stable 50 PIV proposal fee passes, and as long as this 50 PIV was initialy imposed and not voted, this will prove how much conservative the masternode community is.
Is anyone interested in creating a multisig address 1, and do a fundrasing in order to reach the amount of 50 PIV and be able to add a proposal in the budget system asking the 50 PIV proposal fee to remain stable?
Lets start a list of the people who are interested in this fundrasing. Whenever the list reaches the 50 PIV goal, we are going to vote for the person who we trust he creates the multisig address, and vote the minimum (m) number of signatures required to spend the money. Everyone may gives whatever he/she wants and he/she may defines whatever terms or conditions he/she desires in order to give the amount. The only expected is to keep his/her promise.
The list follows (it will be updated accordingly):
  1. Myself @demo ( XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX ) : I initially offer 20% of my entire fortune in Dash for this puprose ( 20% of my Dash fortune is currently set to 0.1899 dash, since the above Dash address is the only non-empty I possess). Until the creation of the multisig address I keep the right to reduce or increase what I offer. But after the multisig address has been created, I hereby declare, on oath, that I will give the declared amount.