• Due to abuse, self-registration is disabled.

    Registration is only required for posting topics or replies. To register, make a request on any of the PIVX social media or chat channels.

    NOTE: To enhance forum security, new accounts that have no posts within a 30-day period are subject to being deleted.

Recent content by Jeffrey

  1. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund12

    Status of all liqudity? Firstly that would change by the second on organic markets. It’s free for anyone to view. The liquditiy we control is provided in the screenshot above. Everything has been consolidated with our mm team Enflux Funds are only held temporarily at the addresses paid in...
  2. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund12

    Update of current liquidity: As you can see buying pressure has resulted in liquidity being skewed towards USDT. Top ups of PIVX paramount to liquidity.
  3. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund12

    Title: PIVXMMFund11 Name: PIVXMMFund11 Term: 1 Cycles Cycle Amount: 85400 Total Amount: 85400 Author: Jeffrey Receiver: Jeffrey Address: DHQHLfFdyLBY25bKLprn1mJxakyPbdmNq3 Status: Active Vote Hash: 0df165c76aa98e1e8838d26c4f3dc187bf1d0ab415b0e22530676539575a243a Hi everyone, This proposal is...
  4. Jeffrey

    Active LOBD14 - Jeffrey

    Hey everyone I’m happy to announce that all major partners have been ported over to MEXC for liquidity and are once again functional. This includes: ChangeNow Changelly ChangeHero SwapSpace Travala NowPayments HoudiniSwap and more Our market makers Enflux are requesting an additional 700k...
  5. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    All good that will be the standard going forward. As I said I want the best for PIVX and have been doing this for years. All swap partners such as ChangeNow and changelly are back online now. I’m here to keep building PIVX Thank you for your support @Gerald
  6. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    Hey I answered all questions here, every time someone has questioned any proposal I’ve provided answers. With our previous Mm team Armada they had a dashboard so if you look at previous proposals I provided liquidity statements. Now there is a new dashboard and I will provide liquidity updates...
  7. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    Liquidity as you mentioned before is subject to massive liquidity. @Liquid369 is part of the enflux group and can see and verify my work there.
  8. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    On top of that MM funds were also used to pay for an additional pair on the BTC section which also faced a massive downtrend after the delisting. This balance needs to be updated once the new PIVX reflects. Ive asked Enflux as well This value goes in line with current devaluations: At...
  9. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    I have posted about market making costs frequently. Before Enflux we used Armada. Keep in mind PIVX value has dropped drastically as well and MM fees have been removed from our liquidity as well. I mentioned the drastic drop in liquidity due to Binance and the sell offs that ate into our...
  10. Jeffrey

    Active LOBD14 - Jeffrey

    All I’ve done is keep PIVX Afloat. Ensure partners are active. Because of my work we have functioning transactions on MEXC, travala, NowPayments, ChangeNow, Houdiniswap and more Because of my market making we still have MEXC I see this as a personal issue affecting my proposal. I’ve worked...
  11. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    I have constantly shared liquidity updates and more, the invoices for previous activities were under nda. This one is not Once again @MrAli you are weaponising your masternodes to downvote proposals merely because your proposal is not passing. You are targeting people that keep the project...
  12. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    And yes there are NDA in place. This is normal for business practice and common place with exchange listings and market makers.
  13. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    Hey all, Let me briefly clear some things up. Firstly I never stated we have no liquditiy. I stated most was wiped out because we had injected liquidity above the 15 cent mark and at the time of writing we were under 2 cents. There are costs involved and more. My reason for stating that we...
  14. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    I cannot comment on why people downvoted your proposal. You are new here too and are proposing something that has never been done before Why should anyone trust you? That’s something you need to prove Market making funds are always used for liquidity and the mm team takes their costs out of...
  15. Jeffrey

    Active PIVXMMFund11

    No where did I state we have no liquidity. Coinex and nonkyc have thin margins of liquidity on the AMM. So we promoted it. Users can earn
Top