Cycle Amnt: 10,000
Total Amnt: 30,000
Author: Leander
Receiver: Leander
Address: DPiVXPykDKQi3PLVbcfekKMXv1E1o3FxtA
Created: 15-07-2024
Vote Hash: 9f3ab51c484bab24c706b10563ddb20c788db837226f15acd3d2f47df7bbaa67

ABOUT ME:
Pleasure, Leander, 35 years old, Brazilian, graduated in IT Manager and postgraduate in Web development.
I jumped into this unhealthy market with both feet at the beginning of 2021 (right at the end of the party).
I found PIVX through trackers on tradingview in Oct/23, but only joined the community at the end of Jan/2024. I created some indicators in Pinescript that help me make decisions in my investments.
I see a lot of potential in the project and that's why I have invested time and money to promote PIVX with its benefits of encryption, self-custody and privacy in my region.

ABSTRACT:
  1. We are aware that we are evolving in leaps and bounds in the digital era and that cryptocurrencies have emerged in an innovative way with a concept that few can understand, therefore, for many of the baby boomer generation, this technology may seem obscure and complex, surrounded by intimidating concepts and jargon. technical. My interest is to demystify the subject for this generation, expanding knowledge and opening doors to new business and investment opportunities in a market that is expanding and in which we have the privilege of being early adopters. Empowering this generation with accessible and understandable knowledge about cryptocurrencies not only helps alleviate fear of the unknown, but also promotes greater inclusivity and understanding of the financial transformations that are shaping our modern world.
  2. I will expand interest in PIVX beyond my friends and family, not just as an investment, but as an everyday use case, I want to offer this practical help and support to commercial establishments (initially targeting hotels and restaurants), through real transactions, from wallet creation, sending, receiving and withdrawing to fiat currency.
    • The idea is to prospect potential interested parties with prior contact and use the service/product as the first real customer and teach each step in person, ensuring confirmation of the transaction, bringing trust and security to the process.
  3. I want to create and keep updated a collection of tutorial videos, simple and direct, to answer basic questions and encourage interest so that they seek to delve deeper into the subject.
    • The collection will contain the fundamentals of PIVX and its use cases.
      • PIVX PRESENTATION/HISTORY + PIVX OFFICIAL CHANNELS
      • CREATION AND USE OF MYPIVXWALLET WALLET
      • PIVXCARDS
      • CREATION AND USE OF THE PIVX CORE WALLET
      • STAKE PIVX IN MPW AND PIVXCORE
      • SEND AND RECEIVE BALANCE BETWEEN WALLETS + EXCHANGE (Binance)
      • MASTERNODE ON MPW AND PIVXCORE
      • CREATING PROPOSALS/PIVX.PROMO/PIVX.POKER
  4. Support, I will be available to answer questions and mediate problem solutions if necessary with the community/discord/Forum.
  5. Bonuses for establishments.
    • I will edit themed promotional videos indicating that they accept PIVX.
    • Disclosure to the international community (PIVX).
      • PIN creation on personalized MAPS. (on the official website?) (example: PIVX MAPS)
  6. After creating a good offer of establishments, we will launch paid advertising, so that cryptocurrency users can find these establishments and, consequently, PIVX and its use cases.
BRIEFING
  1. As you will see over time, my region is extremely rich in natural beauty (beaches, mountains, waterfalls and biodiversity), which has led to the development of many hotel chains and inns. Most of them are registered with Airbnb, that is, they accept cryptocurrencies indirectly via PIVCARDS and have no idea that this is possible or that their customers already make use of this type of resource.
    • Accepting a new form of payment in itself is already a major competitive and advertising differentiator.
    • The importance of reducing/avoiding the costs of fees/taxes.
      • For example, by accepting P2P you would avoid high fees from banks, intermediary applications like Airbnb itself and governments.
  2. I will offer the editing of a short promotional video for each establishment, exclusively PIVX on Instagram, YouTube and include it on Maps with all the information, to promote the establishment and be accountable to the community.
MY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
  1. Create, maintain and provide tutorials for available tools (MPW, PIVX CORE, STAKE, MASTERNODE, PIVCARDS, REAWARDS, REEDEM CODE and POKER).
  2. Represent in person, teaching in practice all the steps necessary to create, receive, send and withdraw.
  3. Edit thematic promotional video for the establishment that joins pivx as a P2P payment option.
FINANCING:
  1. Cover travel, accommodation and time dedicated to the proposal.
  2. Presentation material.
    • T-shirt.
    • Visit cards.
    • Stickers.
CONSIDERATIONS
  • The first step is to encourage supply, creating support material and offering support to commercial establishments and generating demand organically.
  • The second step, after establishing the first, is to create demand through paid traffic, in a future proposal for this purpose.
  • Unfortunately, I was unable to contact the Brazilian who previously visited the community to request access to the social networks Instagram and Youtube (PIVX BRASIL), so I will have to use new accounts to complete the proposed approach cycle.
  • I hope the proposal is easy to understand due to the English translation. Any questions/suggestions will be appreciated.

Voting details:
To vote YES to this proposal: mnbudgetvote many 9f3ab51c484bab24c706b10563ddb20c788db837226f15acd3d2f47df7bbaa67 yes
To vote NO to this proposal: mnbudgetvote many 9f3ab51c484bab24c706b10563ddb20c788db837226f15acd3d2f47df7bbaa67 no

Last edited:
AUGUST
REPORT - 08/04
Creation/Organization of Social Media.​
Instagram @pivxcrypto_br​
Twitter @pivxcrypto_br​
TikTok @pivxcrypto_br​
Youtube @pivxcrypto_br​
Ordered work material:​
Shirt with PIVX print​
PIVX stickers​
PIVX flag​
PIVX gift​
REPORT - 08/11
Preparation of formal presentation in slides.​
Preparation of scripts for tutorials.​
Survey of the main accommodations (preferred by guests) by municipalities that adhere to Airbnb:​
MOUNTAIN REGION / EUROPEAN CLIMATE
Pedra Azul: 12​
Venda Nova do Imigrante: 10​
Domingos Martins:22​
Santa Teresa: 5​
Vargem Alta: 3​
Alfredo Chaves:23​
Iúna: 2​
Afonso Cláudio: 1​
Caparaó: 3​
Marechal Floriano 14​
COASTAL REGION / TROPICAL CLIMATE
Marataízes: 17​
Itaipava: 18​
Guarapari: 21​
Anchieta: 18​
Meaípe: 4​
Piúma: 2​
Vitória: 33​
Vila Velha:47​
NOTE 1: There are many other high-concept accommodations outside of Airbnb, but prospecting will only be done for those who adhere to Airbnb, since one of the main arguments for accepting PIVX will be the profitability of recurrence, since Airbnb's rate normally varies from 14 to 16%, thus eliminating this high rate.
NOTE 2: PIVCards BR has the Airbnb option, so these hotels already indirectly accept PIVX, but they have no idea that this is possible or that such a tool exists. Therefore, one of the presentation arguments is the marketing of their business itself in accepting another form of payment, which is currently a competitive advantage.
NOTE 3: I believe that in addition to tourists, there is a large pent-up demand from people who invest in cryptocurrencies here in the region. And this demand will be driven by paid traffic, as soon as a satisfactory base of establishments is formed. This is explained in the presentation to encourage adherence to PIVX P2P.
REPORT - 08/18
This is a draft of the tutorials that are in production. (narration removed)
I would like to receive your criticism or suggestions.
REPORT - 08/25
camisa.jpeg
meias.jpeg

Material for outdoor work;
Shirts, socks, flags and gifts.
Note: My expectation is to be able to make a compilation of short videos, to eventually generate a good promotional video.

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER
REPORT - 09/01

REPORT - 09/08

REPORT - 09/15

REPORT - 09/22

REPORT - 09/29

Last edited:
Hello Pivian friends,
Submitted to proposal.
Please, your review, positive or negative, makes all the difference.

This is my first proposal, I'm excited!
A beautiful PIVX Flag is about to arrive, to be raised in a beautiful video for PIVX, in a balloon flown over the mountains.

Hey @Leander are you planning to work with @talhatr to become an Ambassador under the framework he is building?

You should! It will give his program a jump start. That makes it a win-win-win for you, Talhatr and PIVX.

Hey @Leander are you planning to work with @talhatr to become an Ambassador under the framework he is building?

You should! It will give his program a jump start. That makes it a win-win-win for you, Talhatr and PIVX.
Hey Eric, I'm describing my points right now to add to @talhatr idea.
I understand the idea, but the way it was presented I have several reservations.

I believe that each region will have its own challenges and innovations.Having someone as a guide and formatter of ideas is always interesting.

Hey Eric, I'm describing my points right now to add to @talhatr idea.
I understand the idea, but the way it was presented I have several reservations.

I believe that each region will have its own challenges and innovations.Having someone as a guide and formatter of ideas is always interesting.
I have commented on talhatr ambassador program and how you have done this is how I see it should work. You have put your proposal in for what you will do for your region as you have said it will be a different hurdle in each country and a different way of doing things.

My only concern with this is the price. Core devs and labs devs are asking not much more than you are asking. Compared to other regional ones like turkish and spannish your asking for over 3 times as much.

Thanks for the question Gerrald.

Yes, it is true, however this proposal varies in several aspects from Turkish and Spanish. because it goes far beyond digital marketing.
A lot of external work will be carried out, requiring time before, during and after.

Example:
1 - Prospect new users/partners;
2 - Introduce PIVX in person;
3 - Consume the product/service as the first real customer;
4 - Maintain continuous remote support;
5 - Edit advertising video.

The first external activity to be carried out and delivered will be the balloon flight, which will yield a great marketing video for PIVX.
The cost will be 550 PIV or $150.00 at the current rate.
I am not including the transfer despite it being included in the proposal, as I already consider that I am benefiting from the experience. The costs will always be well described.

Presentations will be made on pre-defined days and in advance, which may require more than one face-to-face meeting. therefore the fuel cost is necessary. (Remembering that Brazil is a country with continental dimensions, but my initial work covers a radius of 300km)

Regarding the editing of promotional videos, I intend to gather the material and release it at the end of the week. This is something that will take time and patience. I have not defined the cost for this, it will vary depending on the hours needed for each case.

The tutorial videos will be delivered in the first month and subsequently updated due to upcoming updates. At this stage I consider the 1/3 PIV you mentioned.

As the proposal passes, I will be making business cards, shirts and stickers. Until then I will have the values to report.

I hope to be able to clarify more as questions arise.