What's new

Active CryptoEventTurkish

talhatr

Pivian
Hey, PIVX fam. I am Turkey ambassador Talha .
I recently participated in an event in Turkey and made successful initiatives, which I shared transparently with the whole community.
Now I am asking for your support for a bigger event.
I had one-on-one meetings with BingX Turkey responsible for the previous event and we are in contact for the stock exchange listing.
I contacted GCBEX exchange and visited their booth.

I had meetings with many university crypto clubs and we have the chance to organize events at many universities in the new school year.

You can find details about the event here ;

I will add some pictures about the event below the offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The name of the event is : istanbulblockchainweek
Date of Event : 13 - 14TH OF AUGUST 2024

Information about the event;

The event will take place in a luxury hotel in Istanbul and there will be many participants.
Statistically:
+7500 Global participants
+1700 Project
+200 Social media influencers
+300 Press

Some sponsors of the event are ;
GCB
CoinEX
Binance
BNB CHAIN
crypto.com
OKX
PARIS
GATE.TR
Chainlink
Microsoft

Media partners are as follows ;
Cointelegraph
crypto.news
metawevs.com
bitcoin world

Details about participation in the event;

I aim to attend the event with the Exhibitor ++ Ticket.
The advantages of this ticket are

Early registration for workshops

Skip the line to the closing party

VIP lunch.

Access to the event's networking app

Access to the W3E Playground

Access to Artificial Intelligence

Access to the Start Area

Access to the exhibition area

----
Many social media influencers and crypto exchanges will be present at the event. I aim to communicate with people, attend events and provide information about PIVX through one-to-one meetings.
Since all the sponsors in Turkey will take part in the event, I think I will be efficient in networking.

I achieved this in the previous event and I want to do more, show that there is someone representing PIVX in Turkey and lay the foundations for future growth by reaching more people.
For this 2-day event, I will allocate about 10 hours a day to be productive and present visuals throughout the event.

To make bigger connections, I need to work harder.

And of course I will be wearing my PIVX T-shirt!

Event link : https://istanbulblockchainweek.com

Tickets,
Transportation Costs

Accommodation
Food and Beverage
Car rental and fuel costs

9055 PIVX

Images from the previous event

BingX Turkey Responsible Mr. Korhan

et2.jpg

et5-jpg.2025
et6.jpg

Attachments

• et5.jpg
    et5.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
We should make sure you have a much nicer 'PIVX Polo Shirt'. Seems that is the level most are dressed at there. @Hawtch ... maybe there is a drop ship place there and you can submit a design online for Talha?

We should make sure you have a much nicer 'PIVX Polo Shirt'. Seems that is the level most are dressed at there. @Hawtch ... maybe there is a drop ship place there and you can submit a design online for Talha?
That would be great. It sure would. We met with Hawtch and he said he would help me with the designs 🤝

The event is just a short time away. About 20 days.
New speakers and sponsors are being added. I believe we will have an active 2 days!