Cycle Amnt: 25,000
Total Amnt: 50,000
Author: Alessandro Rezzi
Receiver: Alessandro Rezzi
Address: DPyu4CTfxppYEuBCBAq3Ghh76zEQRuUDLH
Created: 5-17-2024
Vote Hash: d91cfe422f246fc4a6c65dfc676046a37762e0fdad5726530cfb69821f10c70e

Proposal info:

This proposal will cover my development cost for the month of May and June. I will continue developing on MPW and, if needed, review new pull requests on the core wallet. In my last proposal I said that the month of May was covered ( see last comment here https://forum.pivx.org/threads/ale-pivx-dev-march-and-april.1974/)... But due to the missed finalization I did not get paid the month of March ( and I didn't ask for a refund in April since the budget was already full). So I used the payout of April to fund both March and April and this month was left uncovered.

Last proposal update:

MPW work:
I worked mainly on writing new tests, fixing bugs and finding optimizations. Overall I submitted 18 pull requests that you can see on github

Core wallet:
I have also contributed with 9 pull requests on the core wallet. They mainly focused on speeding up functional tests and fixing data race/ deadlocks with the help of a thread sanitizer. For more info see github

What I will do in the next two cycles:
  • At the moment my main focus is finishing implementing websockets in MPW. They will replace the current HTTP request based system and make initial sync much faster.
  • Then I will finish implementing the shield activity on MPW ( at the moment activity does not work well with shielded transactions)
  • I will also continue improving the test coverage by adding more integration tests on MPW

Last edited: