Cycle Amount: 144,687 PIVX
Total Amount: 144,687 PIVX
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: DMYKfp5hPKaNtzjDRAmmf32CKURf9EPZpZ
Vote Hash:   2d044c1e6ff69da2c681c13195cfb4ddaecd0fb5f2429645da47152da35db301

1720347202610.png

Hi everyone,

This has been a long time coming PHEW! I have been working with them for over a year and finally we have come to a desirable deal that is hard to turn down!. Before we get into costs let them give an introduction.

This is taken from their CMC page:
BitMart is a centralized exchange that provides crypto asset trading and investment services to over 9 million users around the globe. The trading platform offers numerous features for its clients, including staking, lending, savings products, derivative contracts, and expanded spot trading options. For advanced crypto enthusiasts, BitMart provides futures trading and margin trading that allow them to use leverage.

But this isn't what makes this exchange such a great addition for PIVX! This is why:
"The global cryptocurrency exchange provides real-time trading services in over 180 countries with no KYC. Moreover, it can be accessed by U.S. citizens (except for such states as Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, New Mexico, New York, Washington)."

That makes Bitmart a great option for our users in the states and various other countries. They do not force mandatory KYC, they are licensed and are top 20 exchange according to CMC. An exciting one that I have been looking forward to for over a year.

Now let me finalise by saying the purpose of this proposal is to allow me to act as an intermediary between the PIVX DAO/Treasury and Bitmart to transfer said PIVX/USDT to cover the listing costs and for PIVX to trade on the exchange with a USDT pair.

Thank you to everyone for your support. PIVX and its accepted merchants/exchanges/services continues to expand. This all works together to introduce us to additional partners, listings and integrations. It's all made possible due to your support.

What this includes?
The new deal for the listing would mean that Bitmart and their 3rd party will handle all MM and liquidity related services saving us drastically on costs.

We will also be getting this marketing:
1720347553537.png

Funding:
Now the original deal meant PIVX would need to pay 50K USDT for the listing + 30K USDT of liquidity + monthly MM fee to our market makers.

The new deal is as follows:
Flat - 30K USDT which will include all marketing and the market making services.

Due to volatility and the fees involved I will also ask for an additional 3K to cover unexpected costs. Remaining balances will be verified by @Liquid369 and I and can be used towards other proposals that may not meet funding / liquidity due to the same reasons above.

1720347723161.png

An additional 50 PIVX will be added to cover my costs in submitting this proposal.

Total - 144,687 PIVX

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 2d044c1e6ff69da2c681c13195cfb4ddaecd0fb5f2429645da47152da35db301 yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 2d044c1e6ff69da2c681c13195cfb4ddaecd0fb5f2429645da47152da35db301 no