What's new

Cant see my PIVs using PET4L

juniorjpereira

New Pivian
I was moving my pivs from stake to create a masternode, everything work well with the first half, but in the biggest transaction I get an (-25) error when using the "raw transaction" on pivx explorer and now I cant see my coins using PET4L, but I can see using all nodes or pivx explorer
How can I acess my PIVs?

There are a few issues with pet4l with an update soon. If it's a ledger, try using ledger live coin control to check balance. Also if you have many transactions you may need to increase address search in pet4l ("smpath to" and "smpath from" and perhaps "Account HW")

There are a few issues with pet4l with an update soon. If it's a ledger, try using ledger live coin control to check balance. Also if you have many transactions you may need to increase address search in pet4l ("smpath to" and "smpath from" and perhaps "Account HW")

Love you :)
Yesterday I tried the smpath option and nothing happened
But is crazy, yesterday before start to move my PIVs I was trying to understand PET4L and I change the Account number but nothing happened so I turn back to 0 and everything works well for a moment
Now I found everything in account 1,2,3 and the account 4 has a "fake ammount" with the failed transaction
Everyting work well now, let's go to a masternode
Thank you