What's new

I am new here

Isabella1

New Pivian
Hello PIVX Community,

I work as a software developer and have a strong interest in privacy-focused solutions and blockchain technology. I am happy to be a part of this creative community. I have a solid expertise in developing safe, decentralized applications and a wealth of C++ development knowledge. I'd like to work with similar-minded people and contribute to the development of PIVX's unique security features. I joined this group in order to grow as a member of this vibrant team and to learn from others. I also hope to contribute greatly and effect the way that digital privacy will go.:)

Best regards,
Isabella

Hello PIVX Community,

I work as a software developer and have a strong interest in privacy-focused solutions and blockchain technology. I am happy to be a part of this creative community. I have a solid expertise in developing safe, decentralized applications and a wealth of C++ development knowledge. I'd like to work with similar-minded people and contribute to the development of PIVX's unique security features. I joined this group in order to grow as a member of this vibrant team and to learn from others. I also hope to contribute greatly and effect the way that digital privacy will go.:)

Best regards,
Isabella
That's great! An easy way to get noticed is to have a look at https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/issues and make a PR to an outstanding issue.