Title: Lead of Business Development02 Name: BusinessDev02 Term: 3 Cycles Cycle Amount: 22,000 Total Amount: 66,000 Author: Jeffrey Receiver: Jeffrey Address: DAJWRWZAGUh46wvX5wHdnrMkxr2uxxB6kn Status: Active Vote Hash: 080e1cb4f744962bcd0c2a72992ca5c44a461c20b9e1196f5f17ae450986bd78
The objective of this proposal remains unchanged—to secure a full-time role as the lead of business development for PIVX. In this capacity, I, Jeffrey, will continue to assume an official position where I will serve as the primary coordinator for a diverse range of business activities associated with PIVX. These activities encompass various crucial aspects, including but not limited to listings, partnerships, media relations, service expansions, and brand collaborations. As the designated representative of PIVX, I will proudly act as the public face of the DAO during engagements with external entities such as exchanges, services, payment gateways and more. This entails assuming a pivotal role in all interactions related to PIVX, where I will effectively communicate and uphold the values and interests of the DAO. Additionally, I will diligently fulfill the necessary KYC requirements associated with my PIVX-related capacity, enabling me to represent PIVX by signing contracts and agreements with such entities.
I aim to fortify PIVX's standing in the industry while driving its growth through the establishment of strategic partnerships and the expansion of our business network. As the lead of business development, I will leverage my expertise and new connections to identify new prospects, cultivate meaningful relationships, and effectively promote the PIVX brand.
For the past three months, I have been serving as the lead of business development. Throughout this period, I have actively engaged with various exchanges and services where PIVX is already listed. My goal has been to foster positive relationships that benefit both parties in the present and future, while also ensuring a secure and guaranteed place for PIVX on these platforms. I have also been seeking additional listings on exchanges and swap sites to provide the much needed additional exchanges to provide for a global demand.
Additionally, I have conducted extensive research to identify areas where PIVX needs improvement. Over the next three months, I will be focusing on addressing these areas.
I deeply appreciate everyone's support thus far and it is a huge honor to represent PIVX as the lead of business development. I hope all my efforts will bring significant benefits to PIVX and to each individual involved.
My Accomplishments/Tasks over the past three months:
- Dex-Trade Listing
- CoinStore Listing
- LBank listing (Pending Payment)
- NOW group full integration (TBA)
- WhiteBit Trading competition (TBA)
- Market making among Coinstore, Dex-trade and Biconomy
- Met with various marketing firms such as fintech (to be announced this proposal)
- HoudiniSwap , Easybit listing and other swap sites
- KYC'D for various exchanges to be recognized as the official representative of PIVX
- Made contacts with Huobi for potential listing (In Discussion)
- Pending talk with Binance RE USDT pair.
- Collaboration with CoinEx (TBA)
- Ivendpay (awaiting community feedback)
My tasks / responsibilities: (Same as prior proposal)
- Represent PIVX officially by being KYC compliant with exchanges and organizations that require so.
- Identifying and pursuing potential business partnerships that will benefit PIVX and the community.
- Facilitating communication between businesses and the community to provide transparency and allow for decision making on all partnerships and listings to be a community decision.
- Participating in online events that will promote PIVX (Certain companies may require PIVX representation in online events, I will attend these and promote PIVX as required)
- Continuous competitor analysis, I aim to be aware of all ongoing activities of our competitors and just the market in general so that I can identify ways in which we can differentiate what we offer or perhaps improve.
- Most importantly, I will be responsible for managing the relationships with our partnerships and exchanges.
- Get PIVX listed on additional exchanges (Open new proposals for exchange fee once applicable)
- I will be focusing on identifying potential marketing campaigns in collaboration with our alliances and partners to bring about benefits for PIVX and effectively introduce PIVX to a larger audience.
- Build PIVX outside the PIVX community
- Research and maintain relationships with market makers to assist with securing exchange listings and bringing necessary liquidity.
I will also be working with our new additions such as NOW group to facilitate new merchants and provide the necessary resources to make it possible for interested merchants, This will ultimately pass on to ambassadors. I also aim to find a suitable market making so that we can focus on larger exchanges as well as meeting the requirements for a USDT pair again on Binance.
Thank you for your support!!
For this round I will be asking for a 22 000 PIVX every cycle for 3 cycles bringing it to a total of 66000 PIVX which will be used to fund my position as a full time staff member in PIVX as the business development manager.
I will not be asking for the 50 PIV in submission and processing fees to be reimbursed.
To Vote YES for this proposal:
mnbudgetvote many 080e1cb4f744962bcd0c2a72992ca5c44a461c20b9e1196f5f17ae450986bd78 yes
mnbudgetvote many 080e1cb4f744962bcd0c2a72992ca5c44a461c20b9e1196f5f17ae450986bd78 no