Receiver: CryptoCat420
Address: DDS5v6mPqUN3rdzkp3268LV7TKjHCZqy8c
Created: 29-01-2023
Vote Hash: a699ef9623118a4146037b8be97239496455850004cc908e72b41036b8938230

Project updated:

My PIVX Wallet (MPW)

Pull Request: https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/73

What issues does this proposal address?

MPW's design needs improvement and is not sufficiently responsive on many devices. This proposal intends to redesign MPW's dashboard to make it look better, while maximizing responsiveness on all devices.

What features or improvements were added?

The redesign of MPW's dashboard includes the following additions/modifications:
  1. New Added Animations
    • Textbox on [Intro] -> [Access My Wallet]
    • Little bounce and ease in on bottom right notification
  2. New Dashboard:
    • Future proof for Activity and Staking Rewards transactions
    • A beautiful Export Private Key modal
    • Wallet address in Address QR now has a box with copy button
    • Possibility to display balance in USD or any other currency
    • New Warning Message about saving your private keys
    • Modal for encrypting your wallet
How does this benefit users?

Better design and improved responsiveness will make using MPW a more pleasant experience, which will help attract more users. This dashboard redesign is the just the first step, in the future there will be other LMPs addressing other pages of MPW.

Last edited:
I can't help but think these lmp/mpw proposals this month were paid for last cycle with the extra proposal passing but the funds were given away to leacy and her proposal which is kinda defeating the whole point of the voting if your going to just give it to whoever then ask for more next cycle which is exactly what has happened.

Just doing that has tarnished my view and others view of the lmp/mpw team.

I can't help but think these lmp/mpw proposals this month were paid for last cycle with the extra proposal passing but the funds were given away to leacy and her proposal which is kinda defeating the whole point of the voting if your going to just give it to whoever then ask for more next cycle which is exactly what has happened.

Just doing that has tarnished my view and others view of the lmp/mpw team.
Wrong. Check the blockchain. Her proposal passed properly and was funded directly by the network.

Also, you are being extremely hypocritical. You state you expected; "I can't help but think these lmp/mpw proposals this month were paid for last cycle with the extra proposal passing". THAT "is kinda defeating the whole point of the voting" because had that proposal been funded, the votes were NOT for lmp/mpw.

Last edited:
I'm pretty certain the block rewards are payed out on block 3715200 so I'm going say that wasn't a budget payout. I have also mentioned about giving the money directly to pivx labs people and was never corrected.

I'll add these 4 images for people to disect the information for themselves. The manipulation of the votes last minute to push leacy one through which I'm pretty sure didn't go through and the vote manipulation happened to late.

Either way let's see how the next cycle goes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122_192555_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230122_192555_Chrome.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 383
  • Screenshot_20230122_192547_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230122_192547_Chrome.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 380
  • Screenshot_20230120_100017_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120_100017_Chrome.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot_20230120_100000_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120_100000_Chrome.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 380
You can't trust what those images from your wallet say, as there was a fork happening that was affecting the vote consensus for those that forked.

Luckily, we don't have to trust. We can verify.

3,715,200 was the Superblock. Currently, one proposal is paid per block, starting at that block. (I believe that changes in v6.0, but we are not there yet.)

For reference, I have included a screen shot below, but her proposal is here: https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx-official-social-media-lead-community-builder.1267/

Checking the blockchain we can see that at block 3,715,206, her proposal was paid. Here is the Transaction: https://zkbitcoin.com/tx/fa2866693b4e705a9d5884d9b426601dceb34e22b7463e1384942420e332eff5

I included a screen shot of that below too.

Not sure what this is referencing: "I have also mentioned about giving the money directly to pivx labs people and was never corrected." but individual users can't change the distribution of funds resulting from votes. The proposal + votes decide that.

Question: Do you agree that the proposal from LeacyMcK was indeed paid by the network?

Attachments

• _1.png
    _1.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 375
  • _2.png
    _2.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 376
You can't trust what those images from your wallet say, as there was a fork happening that was affecting the vote consensus for those that forked.

Luckily, we don't have to trust. We can verify.

3,715,200 was the Superblock. Currently, one proposal is paid per block, starting at that block. (I believe that changes in v6.0, but we are not there yet.)

For reference, I have included a screen shot below, but her proposal is here: https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx-official-social-media-lead-community-builder.1267/

Checking the blockchain we can see that at block 3,715,206, her proposal was paid. Here is the Transaction: https://zkbitcoin.com/tx/fa2866693b4e705a9d5884d9b426601dceb34e22b7463e1384942420e332eff5

I included a screen shot of that below too.

Not sure what this is referencing: "I have also mentioned about giving the money directly to pivx labs people and was never corrected." but individual users can't change the distribution of funds resulting from votes. The proposal + votes decide that.

Question: Do you agree that the proposal from LeacyMcK was indeed paid by the network?
Looks that way if it pays out in blocks. Learn something each day.

Looks that way if it pays out in blocks. Learn something each day.
Sorry that it passed, I know how hard you are trying to make mine not pass. Is it because I won't volunteer the full 40 hours like I did for you a lot, while working with Luke Fullbrook for the 2 years I helped him grow his brand and that of his with PIVX's? I have jumped through many hoops for you Borris, even to the point that I was one of the very few that left updates on all my proposals so you would know what I have been doing. We actually worked well together you and I but somewhere along the way you got angry and that was that.

I do not and will never understand how you seem bent on going after trusted, PIVX members submitting their proposals with great track records of completing work.