Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 30,000
Total Amount: 90,000
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: DHfMc81XkPwkF11vW1hhhFLNPqgBBp87BL
Vote Hash:

Hello PIVIANS!

This marks the 6th renewal of my proposal to fund my role as the official lead of business development for PIVX. This proposal simply acts as a renewal of my previous proposal found here -https://forum.pivx.org/threads/lobd2-jeffrey.2008/

For those that are new to PIVX. I have been volunteering and working with PIVX since 2017 pretty much after the rebrand, during this time I have officiated various roles such as support, PIVXpress host, Systems Administrator and now as of over 1 year ago I am the lead of business development for PIVX. For this role I, will represent the PIVX project as the official signor and delegator for all upcoming contracts such as but not limited to, Exchange agreements, partnerships, promotions, listings and integrations.

Thank you to everyone for your support! It means the world to me. I will keep building a better PIVX for all.

All the listings have allowed a deeper market for PIVX which opens us to further integrations and more. I aim to boost our liquidity further by building on our relationship with Armada and expanding on our liquidity in market making whilst also finishing off some other top integrations ;) and exchanges such as BitMart.

In prior proposals I did not cover expenses that I have undertaken such as the electrum server, travel, flights, hotels and more that allow me to meet many of our potential business partners. Price has also decreased quite a bit due to BTC so I have therefore adjusted it to also reflect a fair rate for my dedicated hours everyday towards PIVX as well as other costs incurred. Thank you so much for your support.

Accomplishments/Tasks these past 3 months:

• MEXC PIVX/USDT pair
  • MEXC launchpad campaign for PIVX - over 200K USD of MX delegated
  • Changelly Integration (In-progress)
  • Armour Hosting accepts PIVX
  • BetAltcoins x UpDog Spaces and events with PIVX
  • Managing the PIVX email server and renewing it
  • XT perpetual contracts (Pending)
  • Gate Margin/Perps (pending)
  • Binance futures (Requested)
  • Market Making with Armada on MEXC to provide sufficient liquidity and orders
  • BitStorage PIVX/USDT listing (In-progress)
  • KoinBX PIVX/INR listing (In-Progresss)
  • Xeggex Listing (In-Progress)
  • AnkerPay meetings and various integrations (In-Discussion)
  • Finalised with BitMart (proposal submission soon)
  • PIVX listed on BitcoinTRY PIVX/USDT
  • PIVX integrated into FORSA wallet by Pecunia
  • Handled budget repayment to send funds to all proposal owners that did not receive payouts due to budget not finalising
My tasks / responsibilities: (Same as prior proposal)

• Represent PIVX officially by being KYC compliant with exchanges and organizations that require so.
  • Identifying and pursuing potential business partnerships that will benefit PIVX and the community.
  • Facilitating communication between businesses and the community to provide transparency and allow for decision making on all partnerships and listings to be a community decision.
  • Participating in online events that will promote PIVX (Certain companies may require PIVX representation in online events, I will attend these and promote PIVX as required)
  • Continuous competitor analysis, I aim to be aware of all ongoing activities of our competitors and just the market in general so that I can identify ways in which we can differentiate what we offer or perhaps improve.
  • Most importantly, I will be responsible for managing the relationships with our partnerships and exchanges.
  • Get PIVX listed on additional exchanges (Open new proposals for exchange fee once applicable)
  • I will be focusing on identifying potential marketing campaigns in collaboration with our alliances and partners to bring about benefits for PIVX and effectively introduce PIVX to a larger audience.
  • Build PIVX outside the PIVX community
  • Research and maintain relationships with market makers to assist with securing exchange listings and bringing necessary liquidity.

Funding:

For this round I will be asking for a 30 000 PIVX every cycle for 3 cycles bringing it to a total of 90 000 PIVX which will be used to fund my position as a full time staff member in PIVX as the business development manager.

I will not be asking for the 50 PIV in submission and processing fees to be reimbursed.

Voting Details:
To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 20a356497b1da74018cd727c8fb4841423473356f097e43c5343376684f29163 yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 20a356497b1da74018cd727c8fb4841423473356f097e43c5343376684f29163 no