Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 30,000
Total Amount: 90,000
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: D9dbd3BSDGfTvwUzJLenubotxgWYTboc22
Vote Hash: e40b30b5936a4d2c31423b36b8bff83aaea000da1bb52488b211c5a6ba8ed0e8

Yo PIVians!!

It's that time again to renew ;). Thank you so much for all of our unwavering support over almost 2 years now, time has flown by but the achievements of PIVX continues to shine. I am so proud of what we have achieved collectively and what we will be achieving. The purpose of this proposal is to act as a continuation of my previous proposal - https://forum.pivx.org/threads/lobd6-jeffrey.2170/ to renew my position as the lead of business development for PIVX.

This cycle I am going to be focusing on 3 major points: (However there are many more that I am already focused on ;))
  1. Additional liquidity on Binance
  2. Poloniex and more listings (Exchanges + Services)
  3. Working alongside our expanded marketing team to build on the PIVX brand.

Accomplishments/Tasks these past 3 months:

• Bitmart PIVX/USDT Listing
  • WEEX PIVX/USDT listing
  • Working with Binance to discuss and meet liquidity requirements
  • Organizing team get together (virtual) to provide a platform for all team members to engage on tasks together
  • Changelly completely integrates PIVX
  • NOWwallet additional marketing for PIVX
  • SwapSpace becomes official PIVX partner
  • Working with Web team to add widgets for SwapSpace, Changelly to PIVX website
  • Additional marketing campaigns with SwapSpace (Announceed Soon)
  • PIVX listed on BitStorage
  • Managing the PIVX email server
  • KoinBX PIVX/INR listing
  • KoinBX PIVX/USDT listing
  • Poloniex listing (In-progress / new pricing)
  • XT perpetual contracts (Pending)
  • Gate Margin/Perps (pending)
  • Binance futures (Requested)
  • Market Making with Armada on MEXC to provide sufficient liquidity and orders
My tasks / responsibilities: (Same as prior proposal)

• Represent PIVX officially by being KYC compliant with exchanges and organizations that require so.
  • Identifying and pursuing potential business partnerships that will benefit PIVX and the community.
  • Facilitating communication between businesses and the community to provide transparency and allow for decision making on all partnerships and listings to be a community decision.
  • Participating in online events that will promote PIVX (Certain companies may require PIVX representation in online events, I will attend these and promote PIVX as required)
  • Continuous competitor analysis, I aim to be aware of all ongoing activities of our competitors and just the market in general so that I can identify ways in which we can differentiate what we offer or perhaps improve.
  • Most importantly, I will be responsible for managing the relationships with our partnerships and exchanges.
  • Get PIVX listed on additional exchanges (Open new proposals for exchange fee once applicable)
  • I will be focusing on identifying potential marketing campaigns in collaboration with our alliances and partners to bring about benefits for PIVX and effectively introduce PIVX to a larger audience.
  • Build PIVX outside the PIVX community
  • Research and maintain relationships with market makers to assist with securing exchange listings and bringing necessary liquidity.

Special thanks to @Liquid369 for assistance with meetings, exchange technical information and more! your assistance makes this all possible.

Funding:

For this round I will be asking for a 30 000 PIVX every cycle for 3 cycles bringing it to a total of 90 000 PIVX which will be used to fund my position as a full time staff member in PIVX as the business development manager.

I will not be asking for the 50 PIV in submission and processing fees to be reimbursed.

Voting Details:
To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many e40b30b5936a4d2c31423b36b8bff83aaea000da1bb52488b211c5a6ba8ed0e8 yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many e40b30b5936a4d2c31423b36b8bff83aaea000da1bb52488b211c5a6ba8ed0e8 no