Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amount: 24,000 PIV
Total Amount: 72,000 PIV
Author: Hawtch
Receiver: Hawtch
Address: DSU4tLh6hXHdgQrGvy97KS25hhKJbkMqWY
Created: Sept 09, 2024

Hi PIVX community, Hawtch here!

I've been full time with PIVX since earlier this year. I work on Marketing PIVX to outside and within the crypto space. As you can imagine, this isn't an easy task. It is, however, one that I am proudly stepping up to do alongside the amazingly talented @Robin . We are now working as a team and most of the things posted below are a collaboration in some shape or form. I have enjoyed my time at PIVX thus-far and look forward to much more!

This month I am changing things a little. I am proposing 3 months so it is easier for me to focus on what I'm doing. I am also going to be putting a separate proposal for Paid Ads in order to organize between my work and paying for ads (ADS PROPOSAL LINK). This seems like a better solution as it's easier to track, and if the amount requested for ads is not what people agree with, it doesn't mean my work gets voted down.

Focusing on paid ads on Youtube will significantly help us to get out there and be seen - growing the channel, promoting our vendors/usecases, and promoting any large updates or news we may have (ie added PIVX tech, updated UI, big partnerships). This is shown by the latest Youtube Paid Ad (link) I posted. It has 4000+ views and has already brought in 16+ subscribers.

PROPOSAL​

Deliverables​

• Youtube Videos
    • Videos wanting to produce in tandem with @redbyrd (1-3 months period): New Intro video, Multiple PIVX vendor promo/ads, Chats #2, 'How-To's', Listings (Template for standard, custom for big), Comparison Vids (10 reasons PIVX wins vs Monero), Event vids or possibly PIVX Paladin street interviews.
  • Shorts/Reels (10 per month minimum)
  • Paid Youtube Ads
    • I want to start creating ads and short videos that feature the ability of PIVX to be used practically anywhere on anything. If we can promote PIVX, our vendors/merchants, AND the fact that we have strong usecase...well, I think people will see PIVX as more than just an ol' faithful coin or an investment. The hope is the vendors/merchants will help promote us and share in return, and it will get people talking about us more.
  • Merch (Side): Design 1-3 Merch designs the community can print and use (Might take a while, but plugging away at it)
  • Consistent Request for Revisions format in both Discord and PIVX Forum.
  • Focused efforts on supporting Jeffrey and what he is doing with PIVX listings, partners, and growth.
  • Planning for Future Campaigns/Growth (In tandem with Redbyrd, Jeffrey, and others)
Note: These may fluctuate more or less given big news, last minute priority tasks, or anything else that may take precedence demanding design/marketing help. I give a list of Deliverables because it gives a task of substantial items to work on and show to the community - this and it also keeps me accountable to you all. In no way am I intending to do LESS, but I feel like this should be said because there is a level of flexibility that is necessary with these types of roles. This is my ideal and intended schedule. Saying that, I will still be putting in the same hours and effort!

Funding Breakdown​

• Work Hours: 24,000 PIV { (($50cad x 30) x 4 wks or 1 cycle) x $0.25cad per PIV }
  • Costs: (Ads on different proposal: LINK HERE)
  • Cycle Length: 3 Cycle (1 month)
  • Total Quote: 24,000 PIV /month (72,000 PIV total)

Last Month Summary​

• 1 Youtube/Rumble Video (minimum)
  • Shorts/Reels (10 per month minimum)
    • Posted 16 Youtube Shorts. These were all based on the ‘CHATS Ep.1 (part 2). Some were effective (getting around 400 views) and some weren’t. This was a good testing ground to refine how to promote Youtube Shorts.
  • 2 Quick News / Fastvertising ads/shorts
    • I created a paid ad (Link), and I have begun efforts on further ads/promotional videos.
    • I was able to start posting static 'posts' on Youtube to coincide with things happening on X.com. This won't always be consistent as it needs to take a backseat to the video work, but we will try to post bigger news when it comes out (Link).
  • Youtube Paid Ads(4100 PIV unused in wallet) - static and/or vids
    • Location of the owing ad money: D5hLZRKeqeoxSw1N4hTgXMFerDh2XBAB5H
    • I have used 4100 PIV from the above wallet address to pay for the Youtube Ad (link) up until September 28th. Around this time I will be, hopefully, getting the proposal ad money for October and I will either continue this ad and/or use it for additional paid ads.
    • CRAZY GROWTH: The ad has done amazing in comparison to any other video we have. Within two days of posting it has 4100 views (currently), has added 16 subscribers, and has a retention rate of 18-30 seconds (that's really good since no one has an attention span for ads/commercials).
  • Merch (Side Project):
    • Haven't had time to do a ton of work on this, but we will talk with our Turkey team to see if we can get some Official branded stuff and see how we can help.
  • Consistent Request for Revisions format in both Discord and PIVX Forum
    • Discord: Now consistently posting. See the #marketing channel Threads.
    • PIVX Forum: Now consistently posting. See the General Discussion area.
  • Focused efforts on supporting Jeffrey and what he is doing.
    • We have created hype rhythm videos for Bitmart and Changelly.
    • We have been brainstorming ideas for ads and marketing material - we have some storyboards and ideas in the mix (see General Discussion area of the forum or the #marketing channel 'Threads' in Discord).
  • Planning for Future Campaigns/Growth(September)
    • We have ads and plans for a couple campaigns. We will share in the coming weeks requesting your thoughts and feedback. The beginning of us doing strong marketing is the Satire Ad video (link) we recently posted on our Youtube.

NOTES​

• I am doing a 3 months proposal. This, for me, helps with de-stressing myself around proposals and frees up time to work. I WILL HOWEVER still be posting monthly to let everyone know what I and Robin have been doing.
  • UPDATED YOUTUBE BRANDING! Wooho! We have finally updated the branding to our current logo and material. Check it out if you have a sec LINK HERE.
    • We have also done research into proper tags, hashtags, description styles, and Youtube Algorithm mumbo jumbo. Things are looking positive as we reach to higher heights of professionalism and growth. This is partially the reason I wanted a different ad proposal. It's useful (in my opinion essential) to have a strong amount of money flowing towards paid ads if we want to really get out there. I want to propose a bit bigger ad budget, but don't want to be down voted because of it if people contest that amount.
  • I'm now on a general task list rather than an exact task list of deliverables. This is due to the nature of how long video vs flat graphics take vs needing to prioritize something pressing such as big listings, quick edits and ads, or an important event. I do try to share specifics though and consistently as for feedback in the forum for larger projects.

Last edited:

I made a mistake on my submitted proposal - please don't vote for the 72,000 one - I didnt know that it would send 72,000 each month instead of automatically split into 3.​

The new FIXED proposal is named 'Mrkting-Hawtch-Fixed'.

Last edited: