Cycle Amount: 20,000 PIV
Total Amount: 60,000 PIV
Author: RedByrd
Receiver: RedByrd
Address: DBSviSiC8hNKvL2DszcMGR3AsvpAURxH9t
Created: Sept 10, 2024

(STILL EDITING)

Hello PIVians!

Thank-you all for helping me settle back into PIVX. The community has been very welcoming and supportive!
As I am reconnecting with the current ebb and flow of PIVX, I am also looking for areas under the marketing and educational umbrella where my services may fit best and offer the most bang for the buck. @Hawtch and I have been meeting regularly to brainstorm and build actionable task lists where we can work together and leverage both of our individual talents. (Thanks @Hawtch!) It also helps boost creativity and creative feedback on work that is in progress but not quite ready to post to the community for wider feedback. Ideal for us creatives! I believe that in the coming months we will be able to continue to hone this collaboration and look forward to bringing these concepts to completion.

I have also found that my animation services (Background - 15 years of animation and design) may be well used within multiple facets in the community. I have really enjoyed working with @Meerkat & @jskitty within PIVX labs to add animation to the beautiful designs from @Meerkat. @leacymk has also requested an update to an ad with animation and I am hoping to work with @Meerkat on adding some fun movement to her design. Stay tuned on this one!

I am also incredibly interested in educating the PIVX community (currently focused on new members) to help settle in and navigate the learning curve as I am doing. I have built the first draft of a ‘How-to’ video for the PIVX Promo - Rewards. You can find the link here: https://cloud.pivx.org/s/5WknQTmqZk7BkmP
PLEASE NOTE: This is in draft stage and I have received feedback from several members that include some small tweaks. The link has been posted in Discord.
I would love to continue to expand this series with recommendations from the community on priority and demand. @leacymk and I have chatted briefly about how to expand the series and I would love to continue this conversation to aid in building an overall plan.

If there are other members who would like to brainstorm animation ideas, please reach out!

Please note: I am submitting a proposal for 3 cycles. I believe this will allow us to build a plan that extends past one month at a time and aim for some larger goals. I understand that updating in the forum is good practice throughout the cycles. I will post updates there as we move through the Fall.

As always, if you have any questions or comments or recommendations - please reach out. I'm here.

I’m going to repeat this small section as I am still pretty new. :)

I’m …. old-new? Hello again. I’m an original PIVX investor & supporter and worked on smaller aspects on the marketing side of PIVX in the early years. I specialize in Educational Communication utilizing visuals as a tool to help drive messages home. I work within Animation and Design as well and Production Management for Science, Tech and the Visual Effects Industry. Essentially I’m a creative nerd.

PROPOSAL​

Deliverables​

• Youtube Videos
    • Videos wanting to produce in tandem with @Hawtch (1-3 months period): New Intro video, Multiple PIVX vendor promo/ads, Chats #2, 'How-To's', Listings (Template for standard, custom for big), Comparison Vids (10 reasons PIVX wins vs Monero), Event vids or possibly PIVX Paladin street interviews.
  • Shorts/Reels
  • Paid Youtube Ads
    • I want to start creating ads and short videos that feature the ability of PIVX to be used practically anywhere on anything. If we can promote PIVX, our vendors/merchants, AND the fact that we have strong usecase...well, I think people will see PIVX as more than just an ol' faithful coin or an investment. The hope is the vendors/merchants will help promote us and share in return, and it will get people talking about us more.
  • Merch (Side)
    • Design 1-3 Merch designs with @Hawtch - the community can print and use (Might take a while, but plugging away at it)
  • Focused efforts on supporting Guapic and what he is doing with PIVX listings, partners, and growth.
  • Planning for Future Campaigns/Growth (In tandem with Redbyrd, Guapic, and others)
  • Animation
    • Support the marketing team for any social posts that would benefit from animation.
    • Support PIVX labs in any animation material requested for the new website UI.
    • Educational videos for YouTube and or Website integration. How-to Series.

Last months proposal update:
  • Youtube Shorts and Reels
    • Collaborated with @Hawtch to build a new YouTube closing logo sequence.
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 10.20.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 10.20.53 AM.png

• Animation of PIVX Labs graphics for new website
    • Completed - awaiting final go ahead from Labs team with final design.
  • Animation of social posts
    • 2000 Masternode animation completed (posted by @Hawtch & @leacymk). Produced in horizontal and vertical format.
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 10.13.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 10.15.59 AM.png

• News / Fastvertising ads/shorts
    • Available for needs - just message.
  • Youtube Paid Ads - static and/or vids. (See @Hawtch proposal)
  • Focused efforts on supporting @guapic and what he is doing.
    • Collaborating with @guapic & @Hawtch. Initial copy completed (thanks @guapic!) for a new video ’The Creation of PIVX', initial storyboard draft completed. Video collection - in progress. Aiming to have a draft of this completed within the next week or two.
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 9.38.04 AM.png

• Planning for Future Campaigns/Growth (September)
    • Collaborating with @Hawtch - YouTube R&D in progress. Focussing on reach, SEO, Best times to post, Market trends etc… to get the most bang for our buck when posting.
In addition to the above, we also worked on the following ‘How-to’ video for PIVX Rewards: (Note - draft only and currently in review).

Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 10.11.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 10.11.04 AM.png

These may fluctuate more or less given big news, last minute priority tasks, or anything else that may take precedence demanding design/marketing help. I'm open to a task list and will chat with any members who have a need that I can help with. Please reach out.

Funding Breakdown​

• Cycle Length: 3 Cycle (3 month) @ 20,000 PIV / Month
  • Total Quote: 60000 PIV
Thankyou, and please reach out with any questions or comments.

- RedByrd