Name: PIVX Writer
Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 7,000
Total Amount: 21,000
Author: clem
Receiver: clem
Address: DHgZxb65gL4uBSHfeV4xeupuQadZpHLcQr
Vote Hash: 18a2296b1d99c5d6a6f982678632ae9aadac94351b2868cf406cf01f0423a0d5

I have been an ardent follower of PIVX for a number of years now, largely fascinated by its privacy-centric blockchain technology. Although I have had a few collaborations with some members of the DAO, I think it’s time to finally throw in the hat as a part-time writer.

On this note, I am excited to submit this proposal to join the PIVX DAO writing team. I am confident in my ability to contribute valuable content to PIVX and the larger crypto community.

Did You Just Ask Who I Am?

I don’t wish to sound cocky but there’s a high chance that you’ve read an article written by me. I have been a freelance crypto writer since 2017 and I have done some ghostwriting for popular sites like CoinDesk, Cointelegraph, and CoinMarketCap. You may recognize my work on Masternode Buzz, DAO Times, and BTC Peers. I have been lead writer on each of these sites in the past.

My experience has equipped me with a solid foundation in writing, research, and content creation. I have a proven track record of producing engaging and informative content on a variety of topics. Notably, I have worked with LeacyMcK in the past. Cryptosi used to also be one of my fans (haha).

I am particularly skilled at translating complex technical concepts into clear and understandable language, making them accessible to a wide audience.

Proposed Contributions

I would like to contribute to the PIVX DAO writing team by writing 2-3 blog posts and articles weekly on the following topics:

• PIVX development updates
  • Privacy-focused news and analysis
  • General cryptocurrency trends and insights
  • Opinion pieces and thought leadership
My goal is to create content that not only informs but also inspires and engages the PIVX community. I believe my ability to conduct in-depth research, interview experts, and analyse data will be a valuable asset to the team. Here are links to some of my previous works:

Process
To keep things largely organized, I will be creating a variable content calendar every month. Variable in the sense that I'll like to prioritize hot news and trends when they pop up. The content calendar is there to ensure that meaningful topics and discussions still happen even when there is no trendy news.

Financials
Given my experience as a writer, I'd like to request for a monthly compensation of 7,000 (equivalent to around $1,300 at current market prices).

In conclusion, I am very open to infuse suggestions from the community into my plan, and look forward to working with the team.

Last edited: