What's new

PIVX Reddit Promotion Oct-Nov

Ambassador

Pivian
Hey everyone,

Many of you know that I was successfully crowdfunded last month to do PIVX promotions on reddit on top cryptocurrency related subreddits. Many of these crypto subreddits have 50k, 100k or even more than a million subscribers, so promoting PIVX there brought a lot of eyes on us and people were able to see what we are currently doing. These actions are slowly, but surely returning the interest for PIVX as a top privacy oriented cryptocurrency project.
Although the actions were very successful and brought a lot of engagement and discussions about PIVX, I'd like to apologize to everyone who donated for this crowdfunding because promotions weren't happening continuously. There were gaps in the promotions because I was overloaded with the work on the new PIVX.org website, which is finally getting very close to release. As an apology, I did extend the promotion period for the time that actions weren't happening. I'd like to thank everyone for trust, support and donations, and I'd like to keep pushing these promotions for the benefit of everyone in the community and even raising the quality to the higher level.

Everyone who donated or anyone else who would like to know what we did there can contact me in the DM here or on Discord, full report is ready for what was achieved.
To support the reddit promotions further and ensure they keep going flawlessly, I'm looking for a donation of 2.5k PIV. An address for donations is:
D5eKNu6nYu3a571DaE4U3jc4yFdy6foXEW

All donations above the requested amount will be used to push promotions harder and above initial plans.

For any questions, feel free to reach out to me in DM.

Thank you very much!

Hey everyone,

I'm writing this to all anonymous highly appreciated donors to this crowdfunding. Funds were partially collected, so I want to let you know that your donations will NOT be wasted, they will just be used much wiser and for strictly targeted major actions, starting from the next week around the new website release and brand refresh reveal. Plan is to target the most important events around PIVX. Thank you very much for your donations once again and full report will be available again at the end of the cycle for all the interested parties.

Cheers!