Title: PIVX-Spanish-Sep24
Name: PIVX-SS24
Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amount: 3000
Total Amount: 9000
Author: ElenaCC
Receiver: ElenaCC
Address: DTZWK5W7wN3Pbk4dro4wUTGSNbnkCZEym1
SHIELD Address: ps1thvscwqzu5awrpgwpz66d7cyez90l92avya236sl627qdsqkd03vemrvr455e6g7agsugfdnxr0
Vote Hash:

Hello PIVX Community!! ONE MORE TIME!!!

This is the renovation of the PIVX in Spanish proposal. in the past quarter, I have successfully got the proposed goals, unifying and strengthening the Spanish-Speaking community and I have promoted the most important news of the PIVX community, using X (formerly known as Twitter), Instagram, Discord, and Telegram as main content platforms.

I have completed the translations into Spanish, graphic editions and publish, in all the community social platforms. In addition, I have carried out dynamics and contests to reach more people, promoting the participation of users, both experienced and novice, and thus continue with the growth of the community. As a result, we have more and more people interested in PIVX and not only participating in the dynamics, but also within the community.

For the continuation of the proposal, I again request 3000 PIV per month. These funds, as usual, would cover the translation of official posts, graphics, creation of special graphics, if necessary, management of the most popular social media accounts (X and Instagram). I will continue to using Telegram News channel as a plus of the proposal, and some Redeem Codes of MYPIVXWallet to rewards the most active users and to promote the community.

As always, I appreciate the unconditional help of the entire Core Team, the support and marketing team, for all the help they have given me, and of course the support, trust, and votes of the Masternodes.